Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Should've tried for Krychowiak early in the Mercato.

Same strory the last two mercatos, we start the mercato really great, lose a star MF and we fail to replace him adequatly.
Agreed Krychowiak would been great, could release Pjanic more forward, or use Marchisio box to box, but then again silly to not use Marchisio where he is best at, so maybe Krycho wouldnt been so ideal since he is only holding DM and too good to be benched too much.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm 39 and a nurse is typing this. my will is next.
:lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Okey :shifty:

My real concern is the price 30mil and the wages he will get.

For the right price and reasonable wages he would be welcome here.
I understand the concern about the price tag, but there's nothing that can be done. It's the market we're in,and unfortunately we're dealing with sides that know how to sell :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Neto (27)

Benatia (29) Bonucci (29) Rugani (22)

Cuadrado (28) Sturaro (23) Lemina (23) Pjanic (26) Alex Sandro (25)

Dybala (23) Higuain (28 :hihi:)

this is without considering the signings we will make in the coming 5-6 years and without considering players out on loan and we have options on like Mandragora, Sensi, Lirola, Donsah, Bentancur, Cubas etc. people really need to stop overreacting about everything
Thank you. I feel like I'm going insane here reading that we are in grave danger about the age of our squad. our bench is very young, and we have replacements for all our 30+ starters except Buffon and Alves already in the squad.

Apr 17, 2013
C'est ce que je crois aussi, il ne l'ont pas vraiment vu jouer s'ils le considerent comme un champion et que c'est une bonne affaire à 30 millions.
Il était nul au psg mais je m'en foutais , avec l'edf durant tout l'euro, cela a été plus difficile à supporter, voir Pogba sacrifié en milieu défensif à boucher les trous que ce tocard laissait derrière,c'était assez incompréhensible, mais là maintenant s'il signe chez nous je pete un plomb je peux pas le voir toute une année sous notre maillot. Marotta a eu tout l'été pour trouver un remplacent à paul et il te sort matuidi de son chapeau, je peux pas croire qu'il est autant de merde dans les yeux et aussi peu idée. Je me fais des idées mais au fond de moi, j’espère à un écran de fumée ou un coup de théâtre.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
C'est ce que je crois aussi, il ne l'ont pas vraiment vu jouer s'ils le considerent comme un champion et que c'est une bonne affaire à 30 millions.
Il était nul au psg mais je m'en foutais , avec l'edf durant tout l'euro, cela a été plus difficile à supporter, voir Pogba sacrifié en milieu défensif à boucher les trous que ce tocard laissait derrière,c'était assez incompréhensible, mais là maintenant s'il signe chez nous je pete un plomb je peux pas le voir toute une année sous notre maillot. Marotta a eu tout l'été pour trouver un remplacent à paul et il te sort matuidi de son chapeau, je peux pas croire qu'il est autant de merde dans les yeux et aussi peu idée. Je me fais des idées mais au fond de moi, j’espère à un écran de fumée ou un coup de théâtre.
@swag

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
it is neither a defensive midfielder or central midfielder but a winger. Matuidi will compete for the position with Pjaca.
Based on what? Transfermarkt lists him ac CM (DM). Same as whoscored. He did not play as a winger for France NT, and finally he replaced Rabiot in the midfield last week in the midfield when they played Metz.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Well we were robbed, we paid the agent fee. We paid 20 mill to sell our biggest asset!

Just let that sink in
Yeah the selling club usually takes care of that. Most expensive transfer of all time on a free player and you take that to be "robbed". Come on man.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
100% milieu relayeur

- - - Updated - - -

So vidal was old when we sold him for peanuts but this guy is still young when we buy him for the same price?
Nah. Vidal had off-field issues our management seemed to have a problem with and other clubs seemed to be wary of, so there was only really one suitor for him that summer and we stupidly sold him too cheaply.

Our management seems to have bet on keeping Pogba for a couple years and fucked up there, as they really should have bet on Vidal who clearly loved this club and even wanted the number 10.

Biggest and really only big mistake Marotta has made was selling Vidal who imo would have stayed for 5 years easy if we offered him the right contract extension and the number 10 which he deserved.

A midfield trio of Khedira-Pjanic/Marchisio-Vidal would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)