Birra Moretti Trophy: Juve vs Napoli vs Inter [08-11-06] (5 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #602
    Juventus: Mirante; Balzaretti, Legrottaglie, Birindelli, Chiellini; Guzman, Marchisio, Paro, Nedved; Bojinov, Zalayeta. All. Deschamps

Napoli: Gianello; Grava, P. Cannavaro, Domizzi, Maldonado; Montervino, Bogliacino, Dalla Bona; De Zerbi; Pià, Bucchi.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    mark77 said:
    Juventus: Mirante; Balzaretti, Legrottaglie, Birindelli, Chiellini; Guzman, Marchisio, Paro, Nedved; Bojinov, Zalayeta. All. Deschamps

Napoli: Gianello; Grava, P. Cannavaro, Domizzi, Maldonado; Montervino, Bogliacino, Dalla Bona; De Zerbi; Pià, Bucchi.
    So no Masiello again?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Javier_Zanetti said:
    Dignity ? puh-lease...

What does Juventus know about dignity ?

You guys already had a solid team yet still resorted to cheating. You're the last to talk about dignity. You celebrated a Champions Cup when 40 Juventini were killed before the game in the stands. Juventus and dignity don't go hand in hand. Never have and never will.

p.s. ew3a tkoon zamalkawy :D

there is no need for me to answer u about diginity as gio already toke care of that, as for yr question i am not zamalkaway u see i find it starange that u r an ahlawi a team that is successful yet u tend to support the crappiest soccer team ever inter just is a bunch of lame and sad people who obviously know shit load about soccer.

i know where u come from and thats why i understand why u think inter rocks i feel sorry for u big time to be honest:agree:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #612
    ZAF3000 said:
    What does "Pessotino Vola Ancora" mean?

It was a banner held by the fans.
    Pessotto "flies" again.

double standard. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

Pessottino, Vola Ancora is Pessottino, fly AGAIN :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)