Birra Moretti Trophy: Juve vs Napoli vs Inter [08-11-06] (8 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #642
    whitewatersky said:
    i grabbed the gals. on the tits !

no really, i hit Alt / prt sc

and pasted into word.

will send soon.

they rule huh
    did I miss something?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Javier_Zanetti said:
    You make it sound as if Juve chose to be in B, when in fact they appealed the decision twice to return back to A. First your lawyer admits guilt and asks for B and not C and then you appeal to CONI to return to A, talk about dignity - or lack thereof.

You're in B because you're forced to be in B, not because you have dignity and accept punishment. LOL.
    Agreed :agree: we are in B because we're forced to be in B by Palazzi and Rossi(interisti).:tup:

Jun 18, 2005
    giovanotti said:
    Because you're gonna have 41 when inter win another scudetto(that will be off the pitch of course).:D
    41, 101...Does it really matter ?

at least it won't be won a la Moggi. You know, using cellulars and locking up refs.

I'd prefer not winning for a million years to winning the Buve way.

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    Javier_Zanetti said:

at least it won't be won a la Moggi. You know, using cellulars and locking up refs.

but you will win "alla" Moggi or thanks by Moggi.

But it's really sad watch in Inter's homepage how they celebrate the scudetto:disagree:

Jun 18, 2005
    giovanotti said:
    Agreed :agree: we are in B because we're forced to be in B by Palazzi and Rossi(interisti).:tup:
    So Palazzi is an Interista as well ? great news.

I admire the guy. But sadly what he wished for, he didn't get. Had he been THAT influential, you guys would've been in C and Milan in B.

P.S. FORZA MAGICO ROSSI. The man who mimicked Moggi and Meani's voices. Because we all know that Moggi did no wrong, and was set up by evil evil Inter and their men in high places.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Javier_Zanetti said:

I thought moratti has a cellular.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Javier_Zanetti said:
    So Palazzi is an Interista as well ? great news.

I admire the guy. But sadly what he wished for, he didn't get. Had he been THAT influential, you guys would've been in C and Milan in B.

P.S. FORZA MAGICO ROSSI. The man who mimicked Moggi and Meani's voices. Because we all know that Moggi did no wrong, and was set up by evil evil Inter and their men in high places.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA :D
    Well that's inter style ,and Rossi was your best player ,last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)