Birra Moretti Trophy: Juve vs Napoli vs Inter [08-11-06] (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
BFC82 said:
Peace out dudes, its been a blast. Enjoy your Birra Moretti! Im off to play some footy.

Dont leave just yet...............We havent finished with ya momma yet. :smoke:

Give us another 24hrs, she loves the shit. :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Javier_Zanetti said:
You guys got the win against Inter and a possible Birra Moretti triumph, we got the Scudetto, Vieira and Zlatan.

everyone's happy.
yeah viera and ibracadbra will make u suck even more!!!!! as for the titles its reallya sad way, i would'nt be proud to get them thru courts, the saddest bit thou is celebrating it i mean where is yr diginity???

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juve_ruler said:
the game against napoli should start any time soon. it was cool to watch inter get there asses owned by juve :pint:
oh my god a full inter squad cant win what will they do when ibracadbra starts with them.

Didn't have a chance to watch the game but I'm glad my friend.:cool:

Jun 18, 2005
juve_ruler said:
yeah viera and ibracadbra will make u suck even more!!!!! as for the titles its reallya sad way, i would'nt be proud to get them thru courts, the saddest bit thou is celebrating it i mean where is yr diginity???
Dignity ? puh-lease...

What does Juventus know about dignity ?

You guys already had a solid team yet still resorted to cheating. You're the last to talk about dignity. You celebrated a Champions Cup when 40 Juventini were killed before the game in the stands. Juventus and dignity don't go hand in hand. Never have and never will.

p.s. ew3a tkoon zamalkawy :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #595
    iliakis said:
    Was there any comment for the situation with camo , treze , and buffon thought the coverage from tv?Any statements?
    Buffon said he's staying with Juve.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Javier_Zanetti said:
    Dignity ? puh-lease...

What does Juventus know about dignity ?

You guys already had a solid team yet still cheated. You're the last to talk about dignity.

p.s. ew3a tkoon zamalkawy :D
    Everything,we are in serie B because of cheating,and we suffer,and when it comes to inter no dignity at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)