Birra Moretti Trophy: Juve vs Napoli vs Inter [08-11-06] (35 Viewers)

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Dominic said:
I hope we play a draw against Napoli, I want to see that special shoutout: where the player has to beat the keeper one on one.
I saw that kind of penaltys some years ago Inter vs somone I can't remember.... It really looks stupid:p But I'm hoping for a draw too:agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juve89 said:
I saw that kind of penaltys some years ago Inter vs somone I can't remember.... It really looks stupid:p But I'm hoping for a draw too:agree:

i remember chimi wud own at these peno's where is he wen u need him, well lets hope it doesnt go to penos so we wont need him

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
mancini said: this is obviously the time to try some new tactics and techniques but i expected more.

always with an excuse shame on you

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
SexualChocolate said:
Thank you... notice how I didn't make a jibe about your sexuality/sexual acts/preference/whatever.. it's called class... You should look into it sometime ;)
Thanks for the lesson. Tomorrow: How to get into Serie B, 3 easy steps.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
giovanotti said:
Zaf,are we playing,or the game didn't start yet?
No did not start yet... Del Piero, Buffon and Camoranesi are on the stage. I don't know whats happenning (I don't understand italian) but I think they are praising them for the world cup.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ZAF3000 said:
No did not start yet... Del Piero, Buffon and Camoranesi are on the stage. I don't know whats happenning (I don't understand italian) but I think they are praising them for the world cup.
Oh yeah inter don't have an Italian player for the praising.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)