Biggest waste of a talent in football (3 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Did someone list Vieri as failed talent for Inter? wtf?????

World class top 3-5 striker in the world at the very least with them.

Its a big FU to us to see more and more of what we were impatient to wait for, and also in his case, for being a journeyman mercenary (usually world class players settle down, but not him) who just chases the biggiest check possible (he flat out said only reason he wanted to go Atletico was salary, even if Juve assured him they could gradually phase him in). If we were more patient, and he was someone more focused less on moolah, he would been amazing partner with with Ale. And absolute monster in the box.
Worth watching just for the defending by the Benfica player at 19:40.

LMAO

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who hurt you BC81, you have alot of hate in your heart.

I mean, feeling some type of way over random ass players like Diamanti and the like, not even one of them with interista past either.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who hurt you BC81, you have alot of hate in your heart.

I mean, feeling some type of way over random ass players like Diamanti and the like, not even one of them with interista past either.
Objective bias Bro. :p

Footie makes me emotional. I am actually pretty mellow/chill/laid-back in person.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
21st Century Failed Potential Azzurri XI:

Pelizzoli

Santon - Ranocchia - Criscito - Coco

Blasi - Brighi - Liverani

G. Rossi - Balotelli - Cassano​

Subs: Scuffet, Ogbonna, Bonera, Zenoni, Nocerino, Baronio, D'Agostino, Rosina, Saponara, Cerci, Berardi, El Shaarawy, Miccoli, Giovinco, Okaka

Special @Dostoevsky mention - Marco Motta

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'd like to nominate Mario Gotze as well. From a wonderkid who decided a WC final and was a potential ballon d'or winner relegated to a bench player at Dortmund and probably needing to take a huge step back as his contract won't be extended.

He became a victim of his own success with his move to BM, being deployed as a false 9 with Pep and Low didn't help him. I feel like he was more at place as a SS/AMC

Come to think off it Marco Reus and Julian Draxler also didn't live up to their potential. Reus' career got ruined by injuries mostly and probably wasn't as good as his speed regressed and Draxler also made some terrible transfers with a troubled Wolfsburg and a star padded PSG.

Allright, enough Bundesliga for me for the day.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2013

Pelizzoli

Subs: Scuffet, Ogbonna, Bonera, Zenoni, Nocerino, Baronio, D'Agostino, Rosina, Saponara, Cerci, Berardi, El Shaarawy, Miccoli, Giovinco, Okaka

Still sad for Rossi who had the talent to be a world class player, without all his injuries, he could have played at Barca or with us.

Jäger

May 2, 2021

Pelizzoli

Add Mattia Destro to that bench

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Pelizzoli

Quaresma should definitely be mentioned there. This guy was supposed to be another Cristiano Ronaldo...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)