bianconero (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Jeeks is a good moderator, no question. It's funny how the likes of Dominic, Axl Rose, Erkka, Snoop, and the like call the posters who frequent Nick's thread "bandwagoners." They all formed a bandwagon against Nick's thread themselves. :howler:

And the best mod on this forum is Greg in my opinion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

don't know why such a fuss about this guy. perhaps it was a bit rash ban but anyone who read his posts and comments, not just these past days, would see the guy was nothing to this forum. he went around and looked for grammatical errors in peoples post, patronized people with his absurd and excessive use of his big vocabulary. all in all he was a nuisance and hope he stays banned. all these that are against his ban are just fighting the power, none of them even knew the guy or actually miss him. the latter i doubt especially.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Andy said:
Bianconero apparently believes I am a racist for how I abhor Lilian Thuram. That is quite alright, however if he does not actually believe I'm a racist and just spews that nonsense for provocation, he probably should be banned.

He has labled me a racist multipe times on this forum without any evidence whatsoever. I have explained myself time and time again of how I do not like Thuram yet some people still cannot get their little brains to realize perhaps I just don't like Thuram for Thuram. You people can search through my posts and try to find one racist slur, one cold remark towards the races, one biased and blatantly bigoted comment regarding the matter, and Bianconero can have my moderatorship.

But the fact of the matter is I have not even touched the Warn Bianconero button on this forum... it was the work of other moderators and not myself. So to the usual people who always have farcical greivances with me, please direct your displeasure somewhere else... I don't have anything to do with it nor care really.

But to be objective and honest here, I don't believe Bianconero should be banned for what he has done... however if he keeps throwing around groundless accusations I'll gladly take an opinion U-turn and send him packing along with the rest of the spammers I have banned.
wait a minute, you look like you have been reading a thersaurus...ban him, ban him now:D

vlatko said:
don't know why such a fuss about this guy. perhaps it was a bit rash ban but anyone who read his posts and comments, not just these past days, would see the guy was nothing to this forum. he went around and looked for grammatical errors in peoples post, patronized people with his absurd and excessive use of his big vocabulary. all in all he was a nuisance and hope he stays banned. all these that are against his ban are just fighting the power, none of them even knew the guy or actually miss him. the latter i doubt especially.
if you read the comments its mostly"i dont know the guy or why he is banned but he should be unbanned":faq1: if you cant be arsed to read his comments then dont leave comments on the matter. however it seems like most folk have just jumped ona campaign to discredit jeeks which is utter pish imo

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
vlatko said:
I don't know either.

Bozi :rofl2:

Eddy said:
Jack, is that you in the avatar ?
The clown himself.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
jack in that pic you look a lot like my friend stevie's wee brother kareem, reminds me of teh time he came to scotland (they lived in libya at the time) and he was annoying my friend. he asked what this small thing was in the fridge so my friend said t was a small apple and he took a bite. it was not a small apple but a chilli, cue kareem waving his hand in front of his mouth saying "ayeeee itsss hottttt".

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bozi said:
jack in that pic you look a lot like my friend stevie's wee brother kareem, reminds me of teh time he came to scotland (they lived in libya at the time) and he was annoying my friend. he asked what this small thing was in the fridge so my friend said t was a small apple and he took a bite. it was not a small apple but a chilli, cue kareem waving his hand in front of his mouth saying "ayeeee itsss hottttt".
I used to do that to my little brother when he was 7.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

don't know why but whenever i look at jeeks' current avatar i always remember pulp fiction. :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jeeks said:
I used to do that to my little brother when he was 7.
its great when they are wee and dont know better

i used to do it with a guy i worked with, he said he didnt like chilli so i used to spike his food with harrissa until, after 2 weeks he was eating it too.
kitchen was so hot we used to drink pints of tea, so one day it it me. i was making the tea and sliced a chilli down the middle and rubbed it round the rim of the glass,probably should have told him that the yoghurt would have calmed the burn before he got used to it:toast:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Andy said:
Jeeks is a good moderator, no question. It's funny how the likes of Dominic, Axl Rose, Erkka, Snoop, and the like call the posters who frequent Nick's thread "bandwagoners." They all formed a bandwagon against Nick's thread themselves. :howler:

And the best mod on this forum is Greg in my opinion.
That's got to be the most hypocritical thing I wittnessed on the forums. Then comes the Zlatan lovers who call all the others "bandwagoners".

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #91
    Andy said:
    No.. just no.

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #93
    I don't know why you even bring that up anyway, it has nothing to do with this whatsoever.

bianconero, like him or not, did not deserve the ban.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    Who cares this bianconero guy seems like a addict so he will b back to break everyones balls again in the near future! Ban spam all this whinging reminds me of a mothers club!

Jeeks dont really know ya but u seem to b doing a good job mate! Dont take these ppl seriously most of them just envy ur postion because ur a mod and there not!

Sep 28, 2002
    Andy said:
    It's funny how the likes of Dominic, Axl Rose, Erkka, Snoop, and the like call the posters who frequent Nick's thread "bandwagoners." They all formed a bandwagon against Nick's thread themselves. :howler:
    whats this has got to do with anything that is discussed in this thread? when was the last time you saw erkka online anyway?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)