bianconero (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cheers guys, I appreciate your feedback.

This case is already being discussed in The Bat's Cave, let it stay there.

Rebel, next time you want to point out mistakes of moderators, name the names don't hide behind your finger.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ReBeL said:
Well, out of all the moderators, I think only two of them use personal standards to ban people...
Out of the list of banned users I have banned:

Javier Zanetti for his constant insulting of Juventus and Badass_Devil
Turk_Bianconero for his accumulating of warnings
manos for the same reason as Turk_Bianconero
and our case here.

Care to elaborate?

Out of the banned users, Andy has banned bn88 for spamming

Care to elaborate?

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
i think this guy is getting too much attention, if you keep on arguing about him, he'll think that he's something important (i think he already does)

putting an end to this would be the most suitable idea

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ramzax said:
i think this guy is getting too much attention, if you keep on arguing about him, he'll think that he's something important (i think he already does)

putting an end to this would be the most suitable idea
I think you are right but I am not in the mood in hearing more moaning. I think the majority of the members here like to bitch around just because they think it is fun.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
this is not really about him i feel but a chance to undermine teh mod team, leave teh personal issues outside folks and see this guy was picking arguements left right and centre, i dont mind him but this was deserved

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Badass Devil said:
look whos a hypocryte?
I will no linger reply to you. You are free to roam the forums and do whatever you want, I am no longer your police. If you break the rules, let other moderators deal with you. To me, you are nothing, as if you do not exist. And I really hope you treat me the same way in return.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    Bozi said:
    this is not really about him i feel but a chance to undermine teh mod team, leave teh personal issues outside folks and see this guy was picking arguements left right and centre, i dont mind him but this was deserved
    Kind of ironic as bianconero was banned because of personal issues with two mods.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Dominic said:
    Kind of ironic as bianconero was banned because of personal issues with two mods.
    Wave the flag higher Dominic, make a campaign about it. Add it in your signature and if you want any help in some graphics, I can help you make an avatar out ofit.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Jeeks said:
    I will no linger reply to you. You are free to roam the forums and do whatever you want, I am no longer your police. If you break the rules, let other moderators deal with you. To me, you are nothing, as if you do not exist. And I really hope you treat me the same way in return.

sounds like a deal to me :D

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    Jeeks said:
    Wave the flag higher Dominic, make a campaign about it. Add it in your signature and if you want any help in some graphics, I can help you make an avatar out ofit.
    I'd love an avatar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)