bianconero (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
some people dont have the patience or the discipline to be mods imo.mikhail is easily the best around here.he doesnt lose his cool,and acts when needed,and above all,he acts fairly.

with no offence,i dont think you're patient enough jeeks.you end up losing your cool way too often,even if the other person is at fault.an on then we have andy,who gets away with things that regular members wouldnt.take the thuram bashing for eg.and then again,for a person who has been banned in the past for lashing out at the coach(capello),i dont think making him a mod was the greatest thing marty ever did.

im not going to be secretive about it.i do think that the whole mod system is turning into a joke.im interested in knowing how marty makes people moderators.does he take their number of posts into count?does he take account the time they've spent on the forums?

the system needs to be reshuffled.its not good enough imo.it runs on extremes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
salman said:
some people dont have the patience or the discipline to be mods imo.mikhail is easily the best around here.he doesnt lose his cool,and acts when needed,and above all,he acts fairly.

with no offence,i dont think you're patient enough jeeks.you end up losing your cool way too often,even if the other person is at fault.an on then we have andy,who gets away with things that regular members wouldnt.take the thuram bashing for eg.and then again,for a person who has been banned in the past for lashing out at the coach(capello),i dont think making him a mod was the greatest thing marty ever did.

im not going to be secretive about it.i do think that the whole mod system is turning into a joke.im interested in knowing how marty makes people moderators.does he take their number of posts into count?does he take account the time they've spent on the forums?

the system needs to be reshuffled.its not good enough imo.it runs on extremes.
Let me see you do the work better. And about my temper, you can never meet a person calmer than I am.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Jack dont take all this crap to heart,u are a good mod,yes u argue with members sometimes but u do ur job.

As i said this is not a democracy & nobody makes a financial contribution so who are we to complain?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Byrone said:
Jack dont take all this crap to heart,u are a good mod,yes u argue with members sometimes but u do ur job.

As i said this is not a democracy & nobody makes a financial contribution so who are we to complain?
I don't know, but I am fed up complaints.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Byrone said:

:agree:
thats why we shouldnt question how the system is working even the selection of mods.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Jeeks said:
Let me see you do the work better. And about my temper, you can never meet a person calmer than I am.
its not about me doing the work better.you just cant take criticism.and then you claim being calm?you've just done what im saying you always do.you cant control your temper.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
salman said:
its not about me doing the work better.you just cant take criticism.and then you claim being calm?you've just done what im saying you always do.you cant control your temper.
When did you see me did not take criticism? I was yellow carded for 30 days and I even apologized for the mistake I made back then. How do you know what is my temper like behind the screen? If you can tell each person's temper from behind the screens, I am the first one to be following you as a new prophet.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
to be honest i think u guys are taking it too far on jeeks, if u guys check the thurum thread u would know what baincanero did. i think bashing on jeeks and blaming him for every thing u dislike is just abit childish. he is a human for heavens sake he has the right to make mistakes and hell yeah some memebers here sometimes get me out of control with there silly comments and dumb pointless arguments. so do us a favour and stop being harsh on the guy he is trying his best.

as byron already mentioned earlier i dont think its any ones buisness to question who becomes a mod or who does'nt.

as for baincanero if he wants to get back to this forum he has to follow the rules just like every one here.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
salman said:
i criticised you in my first post.and all you come up with was with a 'maybe you can do the job' better jibe.pretty calm eh?.
I can show you my webcam and you can see for yourself, but I have nothing to prove to you, I know in what mood I am. As for now, ZIP IT.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i personally think jack is a very good mod, when we had the last "revolution" and they made andy,isha,fliakis,jack and merk mods i felt that jack was an exceptional choice.
some people will never get on but i would rather have jack mod than most people here, he is sound,fair,honest and a good guy, more than can be said for some of teh posters here

fair enough so far only tahir has made a good point (in the other thread,wow 2 threads for this) for teh unbanning of bianconero, apart from that it only seems to be personal issues that are being raised.

being a mod is a thankless task and if jack didnt ban him, am damn sure someone else would have

keep up the good work jack, whether or not this guy deserved it i think we should respect your judgement

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi said:
i personally think jack is a very good mod, when we had the last "revolution" and they made andy,isha,fliakis,jack and merk mods i felt that jack was an exceptional choice.
some people will never get on but i would rather have jack mod than most people here, he is sound,fair,honest and a good guy, more than can be said for some of teh posters here

fair enough so far only tahir has made a good point (in the other thread,wow 2 threads for this) for teh unbanning of bianconero, apart from that it only seems to be personal issues that are being raised.

being a mod is a thankless task and if jack didnt ban him, am damn sure someone else would have

keep up the good work jack, whether or not this guy deserved it i think we should respect your judgement

:pint:

I love the Jack.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Some guys here are making me blush, I appreciate the comments. I love you too...all of you except for three members only. Abu Gadanzieri is not one of these, you cannot but love the Abu.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Enron said:
Jack is the man. Anyone who says different hates democracy and wants to kill freedom.
Respaul said:
As do I...:pint:

Jack, You're the best Mod here, Dont take any notice of what some may say
just goes to show the level of support jack has ehre and the sort of guys who appreciate the work he does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)