bianconero (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Enron said:
No doubt. The sheer numbers of those who respect Jack should provoke a "shut the fuck up" to anyone who thinks differently.
that is so word aaron, by the way i know you dont want it but me and byron are commencing the +rep aaron campaign

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Bozi said:
that is so word aaron, by the way i know you dont want it but me and byron are commencing the +rep aaron campaign
I've decided to allow the plus repping. I've been a bad boy for too long and its time for this loose cannon to settle down. :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Enron said:
I've decided to allow the plus repping. I've been a bad boy for too long and its time for this loose cannon to settle down. :D
nooooooooooooooooo,never you are like peter pan man:faq1:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Enron said:

Well ur just in luck,Rob & i are probably two of the biggest +rep whores around.:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Byrone said:
True,besides JAH said i should help me bruvva's out.:D
I am reading Bob Marley's biography written by his wife Rita. You should also read it, it has some good stuff.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Jeeks said:
I am reading Bob Marley's biography written by his wife Rita. You should also read it, it has some good stuff.
I was giving that as a gift but never got round to reading it,but i will soon.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Bisco said:
to be honest i think u guys are taking it too far on jeeks, if u guys check the thurum thread u would know what baincanero did. i think bashing on jeeks and blaming him for every thing u dislike is just abit childish. he is a human for heavens sake he has the right to make mistakes and hell yeah some memebers here sometimes get me out of control with there silly comments and dumb pointless arguments. so do us a favour and stop being harsh on the guy he is trying his best.

as byron already mentioned earlier i dont think its any ones buisness to question who becomes a mod or who does'nt.

as for baincanero if he wants to get back to this forum he has to follow the rules just like every one here.
He has been following the rules all right
And his comments are good, just because you can't take what he said......and bianconero has the right to say that

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bianconero apparently believes I am a racist for how I abhor Lilian Thuram. That is quite alright, however if he does not actually believe I'm a racist and just spews that nonsense for provocation, he probably should be banned.

He has labled me a racist multipe times on this forum without any evidence whatsoever. I have explained myself time and time again of how I do not like Thuram yet some people still cannot get their little brains to realize perhaps I just don't like Thuram for Thuram. You people can search through my posts and try to find one racist slur, one cold remark towards the races, one biased and blatantly bigoted comment regarding the matter, and Bianconero can have my moderatorship.

But the fact of the matter is I have not even touched the Warn Bianconero button on this forum... it was the work of other moderators and not myself. So to the usual people who always have farcical greivances with me, please direct your displeasure somewhere else... I don't have anything to do with it nor care really.

But to be objective and honest here, I don't believe Bianconero should be banned for what he has done... however if he keeps throwing around groundless accusations I'll gladly take an opinion U-turn and send him packing along with the rest of the spammers I have banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)