Berlusconi Critical Of Wasteful Milan (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If I were a Milanista, this is what I'd be worried about this season:

1. Inordinately heavy reliance on Sheva to score goals thus far

2. Juve underachieved across the board, save for maybe Zambro, last season. The pendulum seems to be swinging back this season.

3. More regular inability to finish off close games -- unlike they could last season (which was not sustainable, btw). Kind of the companion to #2, where Milan overachieved across the board last season.

4. More injuries to date perhaps than in all of last season (also non-sustainable vs. last year)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
most top teams rely on 1 or 2 players. Real for example have all these superstars, but the fact is they still rely on Ronaldo more then anyone else!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
there is only one moggi?

I though the world contained many liars!
There's Luciano, but there's also the man lined up as Roma's next general manager, Alessandro Moggi, the son ;)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Why is that Lilianna? Why cant anyone tell you how Moggi really is.

Martin, I bet you he doesnt become our next General Manger!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
because it doesn't matter what moggi is...
he has currently helped juventus very much,and the fact that we are first,we owe it to moggi.

the others can just shut up from where they are and see what juve is doing and being jelous....

who knows?

maybe some VERY clever person may change team and become juventino in the end!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
What dirty tricks exactly?

You sound just like a typical frustrated Roma fan thats jelaous of Juventus and has to think something illegal is involved.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
dirty tricks??

:howler:

that we bought great players and a great coach??

that is dirty tricks?

dirty tricks would b if we had given money to the referees....;)

juve is the strongest.
all the others are just jelous! :stuckup:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Lilianna, are you happy that Juve have become the team they are because of Moggi's dirty tricks?
Sorry Nicole, but I'd take a sly, crafty transfer market genius over whining NonSensi any day.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
dirty tricks??

:howler:

that we bought great players and a great coach??

that is dirty tricks?

dirty tricks would b if we had given money to the referees....;)

juve is the strongest.
all the others are just jelous! :stuckup:
No comment about that...

You have to admit Juve have a very dodgy past. And it is only through tricks and cheats and all this kind of thing that Juve is who it is now!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
No comment about that...

You have to admit Juve have a very dodgy past. And it is only through tricks and cheats and all this kind of thing that Juve is who it is now!
:blah: I concede that we've had some favourable decisions go our way in the past, but we've also had a fair share of terrible decisions that have cost us titles.

Do you honestly think that Juve wouldn't be a great team if you took away those incidences where we got a favourable call? Gimme a break.... 20 scudetti instead of 27 (for example) is still huge

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

No comment about that...

oh yeah sure :howler:

we were shit that became champions because of our dirty tricks...

come on.
beter shut it that continue saying things that will definitelly turn the whole forum against you.

and in the end,we are first.
like it or not.

no matter how,but we are first.
i guess you would be dying to see roma first right now,and not 9th! :howler:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I am not trying to, but Juve have had far more then a few favourable decision and it started when Agneli first took over and has continued under Moggi

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Milan have had as many favourable calls as we have, I dont remember if it was last season or the season before, but they had most penalties awarded for them and least against in the whole league. Berlusconi has a lot of power and in the last few years milan has been gettin a lot of dodgy calls fr them, probably more than Juve. But thats not the point, every big team gets that, Milan, Juve, Inter, Roma...

But you've mentioned dirty tricks, let's hear them. You cant just go around blaming people without evidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)