Berlusconi Critical Of Wasteful Milan (3 Viewers)

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Does that mean you also thought that lameass Maresca celebration vs Torino was funny?
No that wasn't very funny nor very spontaneous. I don't think the Torino fans should have made such a fuss about, though.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Montella's on fire:cool:

btw expect Berlusconi to begin dictating team orders soon:groan:
just like last year, Ancelotti was OBLIGED to play with two attackers, because berlu asked that

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I actually personally thought the 4 fingers was very funny. We did deserve that thrashing to be honest anyway. But the 4 fingers was even funnier when del piero and zaleyata scored against roma a few weeks ago.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

just like last year, Ancelotti was OBLIGED to play with two attackers, because berlu asked that
Poor ancelotti. He should stop having berlusconi breathe down his neck the whole time and just play how he thinks the team should play to win.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Poor ancelotti. He should stop having berlusconi breathe down his neck the whole time and just play how he thinks the team should play to win.
Tell me, would you have the balls to tell Silvio where to shove his tactics?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Milan don’t impress Berlusconi
Monday 8 November, 2004

Milan’s 1-1 draw with Roma last night has annoyed Rossoneri President Silvio Berlusconi.

"We gave Juventus a great gift," he stated given that the League leaders had surprisingly lost 2-1 at Reggina on Saturday.

"We needed to take advantage of that loss," he added. "We created at least seven really good opportunities but failed to finish them off.

"This is what happens in football sometimes. We were obliged to win but we wasted far too much. We were also a bit lucky in the second half."

Milan made a blistering start to the game as they dominated the early exchanges, scoring through Andriy Shevchenko.

But a young Roma side, after the early substitution of Marco Delvecchio, settled down to grab a point.

Despite Christian Panucci and Antonio Cassano still being ignored, Vincenzo Montella netted again to grab a draw.
i ADORE articles like this!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

anyhow as long as berlu is there, ( It's a rule ) as he said, always with two strikers , no matter what coach comes to milan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)