Benitez vs Del Neri (6 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Villareal, and to you all I try to watch every league and support one team here is my list for all you curious fellas
Germany - Bayern *cough* robben
Italy- :flag1:
England - Man Utd followed closely by Tottenham
Spain- Villareal
French - PSG
It's a long shot, but what the hell.....Did you by any chance see your face in the forum lately, with a big heart shaped around your head?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
In all honesty the only club I really know the history behind is Juventus, the rest I know bits and pieces. And of course my hometown club A.C Mantova , it felt good when they beat Juve :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In all honesty the only club I really know the history behind is Juventus, the rest I know bits and pieces. And of course my hometown club A.C Mantova , it felt good when they beat Juve :lol:
How often do you go watch Juve? You're like 100 km away from Turin.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
As Man Utd fan I don't see how anyone could even consider Benitez. In his history at Liverpool he spent more then chelsea and and man utd and the players he brought in were largely overrated, except for torres and xabi alonso (who he sold and tried to replace with lucas? lol)
I still would have liked Hiddink, but Del Neri has done an exceptional job and is so fat fitting the bill. He's done everything right so far turning a team that finished seventh into a scudetto contender (although we don't like to admit it). Also if any manager can survive an injury scare then they are worth it. I would like him to stay for a LONG time.

Oh man.. :sergio:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Villareal, and to you all I try to watch every league and support one team here is my list for all you curious fellas
Germany - Bayern *cough* robben
Italy- :flag1:
England - Man Utd followed closely by Tottenham
Spain- Villareal
French - PSG
I never got this 'support a club in every country' malarkey? You either give one team your full support or you say you follow a few teams cause no particular team appeals to you that much, which means that you are a fan of football and thats kind of it imo.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's the kind of thing a child would do. I get asked all the time if I have an English or an Irish team (being that I'm Irish) and I get looked at funny when I tell them it's Juve and only Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's very difficult to come to a conclusion in this when the clubs in question are coming off far different seasons. Too many variables, too much to consider.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I never got this 'support a club in every country' malarkey? You either give one team your full support or you say you follow a few teams cause no particular team appeals to you that much, which means that you are a fan of football and thats kind of it imo.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's the kind of thing a child would do. I get asked all the time if I have an English or an Irish team (being that I'm Irish) and I get looked at funny when I tell them it's Juve and only Juve.
it makes watching the league fun I guess. I don't die for these clubs, except juve. I mostly admire these clubs because they have a player I like ALOT on each team
man utd - berbatov
villareal- rossi/nilmar
psg-sakho
bayern - robben

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)