Bellamy to Juve???? (1 Viewer)

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
PLZ not Bellamy im sorry 2 zalayeta 4 putting him in a sentence with him but
i would rather have Zalayeta in my side than Bellamy anyday, 7goals in 23 appearances , thats shit, Zalayeta gets 2, 1 goals in 70% of games he plays,
and considering he dont play that often he still keeps his form.
PLZ if you want 2 be in italy go to Serie B

metalhead

Sep 23, 2005
Surely its a better league when the teams in it dont have to fix the league to win it.
By the manner your treating scandals that are cropping up right now, I wouldnt be surprised that you lot are as corrupt as the Italians.

Tevez, Macherano, Kabba, Tim Howard, Ashly Cole, Allerdice, Redknapp, liverpool fans, Man U fans etc

English Scandal = Sweep under the carpet
Italian Scandal = All over British tabloids

Its funny how you lot are intrested in Italian scandals when you have the best league in the world.

If I wanted to watch brainless bitches running around a stadium I would've watched grayhound races. Now go jack off somewhere else, you wouldnt appreciate skill if it hit you in the forehead. :faq1:

BTW, about Bellamy, Liverpool bought him for 6m, and he didnt do anything special for his price to double. Those idiot English reporters dont even bother to think when they write

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
id rather keep zala than get bellamy....plus what makes the rumour so stupid is liverpools asking price..are they f**king serious...more than 10million euros for such a player!!!!!

Jun 20, 2007
im a juve and liverpool fan..i think juve shud really go for huntelaar..bellamy hasnt done much in liverpool TBH..and hes not gud enuf for Juve...huntelaar, del piero, iaquinta, paladino...trez? maybe..

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
we can trade trez with villa ... this would be a great deal .. but u know what, its valencia that wont agree not coz they prefer villa but coz they know that trez is useless in modern football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)