Bellamy to Juve???? (1 Viewer)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
nonsense rumour absolute rubbish from teh english press.

plus bellamy will probably turn down any move to italy, so he can play "inthebestestleagueintheworld" before accepting a bag full of money to play at west ham
Yeah I don't think there is any way that he would move abroad.

I fucking hate Bellamy.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
he is a cumstain of the fabric of society

thats the nicest thing i can think to say about him:faq1:
I didn't like him to start with but then he picked a fight with Souness, which moves anyone up in my opinion, but then signed for Celtic and I had the misfortune to be at Parkhead when he scored the winner against Aberdeen.

Just a horrible person.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
When I first red the tittle of the thread I thought it was me who didnt red it right cuz of all last night dose of alcohol, but now it's gettin ridicoulus :disagree:

RedSim

Jun 18, 2007
nonsense rumour absolute rubbish from teh english press.

plus bellamy will probably turn down any move to italy, so he can play "inthebestestleagueintheworld" before accepting a bag full of money to play at west ham
Surely its a better league when the teams in it dont have to fix the league to win it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Surely its a better league when the teams in it dont have to fix the league to win it.
How do you know they don't? Just because they haven't been caught and England has a cleaner reputation.

Look at the last games of the season. Juve lose to Spezia so it must be fixed whereas Man Utd lose to West Ham and no-one bats an eyelid.

RedSim

Jun 18, 2007
On the contrary, its so difficult and competitive that the only way to win it is by fixing matches and getting ur opponents relegated or punished with points deduction.
:agree:
So you are saying that is good to cheat? To win a league.
That just sums it all up really.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
How do you know they don't? Just because they haven't been caught and England has a cleaner reputation.

Look at the last games of the season. Juve lose to Spezia so it must be fixed whereas Man Utd lose to West Ham and no-one bats an eyelid.
C'mon they dont do that in England :disagree: England is the most honourable country in the world, they are best at everything, even their shits doesn't smell like shits.... (sarcasm)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
So you are saying that is good to cheat? To win a league.
That just sums it all up really.
Yeah man, why else would anybody cheat if it wasn't to win. Winning is everything. :agree:

Thats why Bellamy is the last player we need, he's not a good enough cheater coz he don't get away with it. The best cheaters are those who get away with it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
C'mon they dont do that in England :disagree: England is the most honourable country in the world, they are best at everything, even their shits doesn't smell like shits.... (sarcasm)
Yeah I get really sick of how arrogant the English are, and being next door to them we get it a lot.

Bunch of tossers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)