Bellamy to Juve???? (3 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Of course the rumor is load of shit. Its so blatantly leaked by the Liverpool side, so that they can get best deal out of their English counterparts. I presume Bellamy got some suitors in EPL, and it may be the case that Liverpool are finding hard for mid-division team to spend some serious cash, so they go, hey, Juve got some money to burn, lets include them in the rumor. And since Rafa Benitez wants Mancini, we might as well include Roma to make story interesting. I would like to see the source of this crap, but that is patriotic journalism at its best,

I am sure the writer hasn't seen a single game of Roma bar Manchester game, and a glimpse of Mancini's Lyon goal. What Roma need a striker? When Totti just got a golden boot? Mancini for Bellamy? They might as well right Juve is proposing Buffon for Crouch, because we need a tall center forward, Reina is shit, and Buffon gets too much wages for Juve to afford.:D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I was not aware that Juventus was in the market for total pieces of shit.

Why spend 12 Million on one piece of shit when you could probably buy 12 million pieces of shit for the same money?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Bellamy is an extremely average player,and an arrogant one too:shocked: 7 goals this season for Liverpool,I dont see how that could even interest Barnsley let alone Juve or Roma.

Jul 23, 2006
Bellamy is an extremely average player,and an arrogant one too:shocked: 7 goals this season for Liverpool,I dont see how that could even interest Barnsley let alone Juve or Roma.
Henry only has 10 league goals for Arsenal this season, how is he attracting interest??:p (I know he was injured)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Are you an idiot?

Maybe you missed out on the news Gerrard signed a new contract
let me be the first to welcome you to juventuz, the best juve site on the planet......

now let me show you the door, don't let it hit you on the ass:disagree:

OP
Mike-e-y

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    Surely its a better league when the teams in it dont have to fix the league to win it.
    Twat, maybe you should fix the league, its been a while hasnt it??

I was not aware that Juventus was in the market for total pieces of shit.

Why spend 12 Million on one piece of shit when you could probably buy 12 million pieces of shit for the same money?
    I'm hoping that the journalist got it wrong and it should be that liverpool are offering us 12 million and bellamy, i would still turn it down

Henry only has 10 league goals for Arsenal this season, how is he attracting interest??:p (I know he was injured)
    because he scored that amount in hardly any playing time, 49 games for 7 goals? john terry scores more

let me be the first to welcome you to juventuz, the best juve site on the planet......

now let me show you the door, don't let it hit you on the ass:disagree:
    :tup::pint:

Adzke

May 19, 2007
    Surely its a better league when the teams in it dont have to fix the league to win it.
    It kind of amazes me that ignorant people can keep on rubbing that shit in our faces. The only ones that aren't over it is Binteristi and people with no sense of moral decency at all. :disagree:

Am I the only who is realle utterly speechless when confronted about Calciopoli? I mean, it's kind of passé.

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
    This is obviously some sort of joke, Liverpool paid £6.5m for Bellamy, he had a really bad season, so now he's worth £12! Makes no sense!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)