Bellamy to Juve???? (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
yes but that was one event.

Milan and Inter will be eternal rivals because of the city and the competition. We aren't in one league with Liverpool, we aren't nowhere near their city.

We have more heated rivalry with Inter and Roma than Liverpool.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yes but that was one event.

Milan and Inter will be eternal rivals because of the city and the competition. We aren't in one league with Liverpool, we aren't nowhere near their city.

We have more heated rivalry with Inter and Roma than Liverpool.
lets be honest here, wherever we go there will be hatred from and towards juve doesnt matter if its liverpool, genoa or napoli there will be hatred simply cuz italian fans have no interests in making friends with others

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
we can trade trez with villa ... this would be a great deal .. but u know what, its valencia that wont agree not coz they prefer villa but coz they know that trez is useless in modern football
No actually i heard that they are interested in Trez,But not as a replacement for Villa.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Why is this fabricated crap thread even open still? Bellamy is a pile of Dog shit. We wont go for crap like that. FFS.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
we can trade trez with villa ... this would be a great deal .. but u know what, its valencia that wont agree not coz they prefer villa but coz they know that trez is useless in modern football
i can't believe some peoples veiws on Trez. There is no place in modern football for a striker who almost guarantees a team 20 goals a season?

There will always be a place for poachers like Trez and Van Nistelrooy.

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
i can't believe some peoples veiws on Trez. There is no place in modern football for a striker who almost guarantees a team 20 goals a season?

There will always be a place for poachers like Trez and Van Nistelrooy.
van nestroy is totally different than trez ..

van can play with the ball ..
trez cannot ..

i agree that trez scores goals, and thats what all teams need.. but he suffers alot to score..

if u dont believe me .. just watch any juve match, and focus on trez when he gets the ball, either he loses it or he kills the play. he just throw the ball anywhere

i suppport juve, but this is the truth here

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
its true Trez is not a great dribbler nor is he extremely quick...but put him in front of goal and u know its gonna go in the back of the net...King David forever

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

trez cannot ..

i agree that trez scores goals, and thats what all teams need.. but he suffers alot to score..

if u dont believe me .. just watch any juve match, and focus on trez when he gets the ball, either he loses it or he kills the play. he just throw the ball anywhere

He holds the ball up very well.His link up play is good too.He isnt a great dribbler or something but to say "he kills the play or loses the ball" is taking it too far IMO.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

trez cannot ..

To be honest, I wouldn't care if Trez just sat on the penalty spot the whole game, I would still play him cos he will score 20 goals a season.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Il Divin Codino ¤
Apr 25, 2007
to me Trezeguet & Inzaghi are a similar type of striker... "loses the ball & kills the play" kinda striker... but Trezeguet > Inzaghi...

Inzaghi scored 2 in the CL final & won it for Milan...

where was Kuyt? supposedly someone that could "play the ball"? last seen with the runner-up medal...

enough said...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
From BBC

Bellamy completes West Ham move

Benitez was keen to offload Bellamy
Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has confirmed that Craig Bellamy has completed a move to West Ham.
The Hammers are reported to have paid £8m for the Wales international on a four-year deal on £75,000 a week.

Close this stupid thread down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)