Belgium is a racist nation... full of racists... (3 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
What do you know about UAE? Other than what you read in the papers/internet, see in TV.
That's irrelevant. You're the one who said you'd rather live in UAE than Belgium, so naturally I ask what do you know about Belgium to reject it? Is it just because you're comfy in UAE and people are generally a lot more likely to stick with what they have than move elsewhere?

Btw you don't have to come, no pressure ok :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That's irrelevant. You're the one who said you'd rather live in UAE than Belgium, so naturally I ask what do you know about Belgium to reject it? Is it just because you're comfy in UAE and people are generally a lot more likely to stick with what they have than move elsewhere?

Would you rather live in Holland or in an African country assuming your standard of living stays equal in both countries?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nothing wrong with that.
In 99% of the cases there is something very wrong with that. You see, in a normal scenario you go from a poorer country to a country with a higher standard of living and you return a rich man. Not the other way around.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Would you rather live in Holland or in an African country assuming your standard of living stays equal in both countries?
You assume too much. I don't think you would match your standard of living in Belgium to what you have now, not knowing what it is but purely going by UAE's reputation.

Anyway, is this the full extent of your reasoning? "I know nothing, but I assume the standard of living is the same and that's the only thing I care about?"

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The Emirati's know that westerners come here to collect money and then go home in a few years, yet they still bring them in. So both sides are benefiting here.
Yes, but I know some people who aren't benefiting from your so called legit process.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You assume too much. I don't think you would match your standard of living in Belgium to what you have now, not knowing what it is but purely going by UAE's reputation.

Anyway, is this the full extent of your reasoning? "I know nothing, but I assume the standard of living is the same and that's the only thing I care about?"
I never said my reasons were standard of living. I said that even if the standard of living was the same in Belgium and the UAE, i'd rather live in the UAE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)