Belgium is a racist nation... full of racists... (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So my point was that you can't run away from Turkey and then look down on Belgium, because Belgium scores better in almost every aspect a nation can score.

Although there are a lot of fantastic things in Turkey, I must admit.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I honestly don't get the relevance though. I mean, my point was about him leaving a country, not about him staying.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So my point was that you can't run away from Turkey and then look down on Belgium, because Belgium scores better in almost every aspect a nation can score.

Although there are a lot of fantastic things in Turkey, I must admit.
You and I could never live in Turkey. But i love it when i'm there for 5 days, one week, two weeks.
I can't live there tho.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You and I could never live in Turkey. But i love it when i'm there for 5 days, one week, two weeks.
I can't live there tho.
Istanbul is one of the greatest places I've ever been. The only city I can think of that's even more vibrant and exotic yet still cultural is Napoli. And we all know you can't live there either :D.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Istanbul is one of the greatest places I've ever been. The only city I can think of that's even more vibrant and exotic yet still cultural is Napoli. And we all know you can't live there either :D.
How did you end up in Istanbul?

If you go there again some day, contact me. I go there very often. Turk will be our tourist guide.
You, me and Turk!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How did you end up in Istanbul?

If you go there again some day, contact me. I go there very often. Turk will be our tourist guide.
You, me and Turk!
My mother had a patient who is Turkish and he was from Istanbul. At some point he decided he had to give us a tour.

It does look tempting. But would I have to enter mosques?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
My mother had a patient who is Turkish and he was from Istanbul. At some point he decided he had to give us a tour.

It does look tempting. But would I have to enter mosques?
Why would you if you don't want to do it yourself?
Although i don't see how can you resist not to visit Hagia Sophia.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Wow I didn't have a look at this thread and there was a whole 1 page discussion about my location. I'm flattered.

If you're so interested, I'll spell it out. My parents came to Sweden in the 70s due to Sweden recieving workforce from mostly mediterranean and balkan countries. My father worked as a captain on a trading ship, so no, your stereotypical image of me/my family doing shitty jobs failed miserably Seven. I also don't understand why a location has to do anything with a person's opinion. Sure I primarly see myself as Turkish due to my heritage and I'm even there atm, but as I said, that doesnt say much. We are living in 2009 and globalism is working on full force if some people didn't notice. I also didn't run away from Turkey, I was born here. Not much of a choice huh? Don't misthink Turkey for being a refugee country, every Turk in Europe had anchestors coming due to the workforce need.

If I were a native Swede or had any other nationality, I believe my image of Belgium being a small little chocolate factory wouldn't change. I personally believe the only good thing they brought us is AtheneWins (If you know who that is) :)

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
So your parents left Turkey. Point is someone left Turkey. And they didn't go back.
So you mistreat almost every American or Australian since they obviously left their native countries? Do you have something against immigrants or what? As I stated, what does my location/ethnicity have to do with my opinion? I would also move out to another country if I got a guaranteed decent job. I never thought a little joke would get so much dragged out.

On a sidenote, this fits perfectly well into the thread looking on how Seven (you're Belgian as far as I've understood) seems to have problem with other people's ethnicities :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)