Belgium is a racist nation... full of racists... (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
National hierarchy. The way Belgium is a much better country than the UAE for example.

Wait, before we proceed further, i just want to ask you if you realize that i am not from Dubai? Because, in many instances you have tried to wind me up by dissing Dubai. :confused:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wait, before we proceed further, i just want to ask you if you realize that i am not from Dubai? Because, in many instances you have tried to wind me up by dissing Dubai. :confused:
It was an example, because we talked about human rights and slavery in the UAE the other day.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You could, but in most cases their objectives aren't pure. At least this guy has got his heart where it belongs. Or so I assume.
I don't understand. You are saying people move to Belgium/Sweden because that's where their heart is?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't understand. You are saying people move to Belgium/Sweden because that's where their heart is?
No, I'm saying they do because that's where they will find work. But generally they also move to places where there's democracy and freedom. A westerner moving to Dubai on the other hand is highly suspicious.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No, I'm saying they do because that's where they will find work. But generally they also move to places where there's democracy and freedom. A westerner moving to Dubai on the other hand is highly suspicious.
No a westerner moves to Dubai because thats where he will find work. Job opportunities are a lot here, and the standard of living is high. Nothing wrong with that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No a westerner moves to Dubai because thats where he will find work. Job opportunities are a lot here, and the standard of living is high. Nothing wrong with that.
Perhaps you should look into the jobs most westerners do in Dubai ;).

I wouldn't say they are your normal immigrants. I bet they're not getting low wages and I bet they're not doing shitty jobs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)