Beijing 2008 Olympic Games [SEE THREAD RULES ON PAGE 1] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Chinese runner who pulled up with an injury right before a race. :seven:
His coach said he has had an Achilles tendon injury for over seven years and the pain flared up the day of the race. Yeah, right. Sure, you can have a chronic tendon injury. But you cannot perform at the highest level for years if you're constantly in pain and whilst most chronic tendon injuries are indeed painful, almost all athletes can compete if they have one, even though their performance is slightly reduced.

So I'm guessing it's the injury in his upper leg that's the real problem and for some reason the coach is not telling us everything.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't really want to know you (I don't enjoy closed-minded individuals who would rather finger their own self than learn something as simple as geography). But you're the brainiac who decided to say something stupid, as usual. Perhaps next time you'll choose your words a bit wiser (or maybe not).
Then why do you look at my profile and my personal information? Why do you have such a problem with me liking the Azzurri?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ronaldinho is such an ex-player. Look at him, he didn't run even a single meter and it's 25 minutes into the first half. He hardly moves and he relies only on his technique.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Then why do you look at my profile and my personal information? Why do you have such a problem with me liking the Azzurri?
Do not question my support for the ONLY nation I support, ya dumbfuck. It doesn't look good when you support TWO... check that... TWO nations. Now again, kind sir, shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)