Beijing 2008 Olympic Games [SEE THREAD RULES ON PAGE 1] (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Brazil (and especially Milan's star signing) were absolutely useless.
Messi, Riquelme and Agüero are magic I tell you!

This is the first match I've seen at the Olympics. What do you think, can Nigeria beat the Argies?

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Nigeria were very good today, all of their players are extremely gifted especially bmassi the one who scored twice or 3 times today I'm not sure. Its a long shot but they can win, you never know.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Did Riquleme choke? I didn't see the game but he usually chokes in the biggest game of any tournament. I guess this leaves us with one game, it will be the ultimate joke if he chokes against Nigeria.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Did Riquleme choke? I didn't see the game but he usually chokes in the biggest game of any tournament. I guess this leaves us with one game, it will be the ultimate joke if he chokes against Nigeria.
I hope he does choke so he can make it the "Hattrick Plus Two" of choking:

1) Barcelona
2) Champions League w/ Villareal
3) World Cup 2006
4) Copa America
5) Beijing Olympics

:tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It doesn't look good when you say "Fucking team sucks" about the team which you supposedly support more than I do.
But my team did suck. They were pathetic. Our best players in Adu and Bradley made amateur errors that cost them places in the third match. Our supposed great new defensive hope in Orozco was straight red carded 2.5 minutes in to the match. Nowak had to clue how to control the games, let alone his boys. So yes, the team I support did indeed suck these Olympics.

They sucked because we could do far better if we had a better manager and more smarts in the better players.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
thank god barca sold him
Thank God AC Milan bought him and now they think they own the mercato because they made the best move(s). :seven:

Shame that Milan didn't enter the CL so they could be bitchslapped by an English club. That would be the cream of the crop.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But my team did suck. They were pathetic. Our best players in Adu and Bradley made amateur errors that cost them places in the third match. Our supposed great new defensive hope in Orozco was straight red carded 2.5 minutes in to the match. Nowak had to clue how to control the games, let alone his boys. So yes, the team I support did indeed suck these Olympics.

They sucked because we could do far better if we had a better manager and more smarts in the better players.
Adu's quite poor actually. It's a shame because had he developed well the last few years he could have been great.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Thank God AC Milan bought him and now they think they own the mercato because they made the best move(s). :seven:

Shame that Milan didn't enter the CL so they could be bitchslapped by an English club. That would be the cream of the crop.
good point , i hope he suck with milan

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Adu's quite poor actually. It's a shame because had he developed well the last few years he could have been great.
He still has potential. Don't judge him by this tournament. Just one year ago he lit up the U-21's like a phenom, but in this squad some bonehead disease must be going around because our best players committed ridiculous errors that I've never seen happen before.

Adu still has a lot to prove, but I think he's capable of being a very good player in Europe. I just hope he can get a NT coach who can help him along, unlike these other douchebags on the staff.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

Hate to say it but all what is missing to ronaldinho's game is fitness thats it....He didn't lose he's touches even yesterday against argentina he showed class whenever he gets the ball.......As for messi i agree >>>>>>>>>>>>> rest of the players in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)