Beijing 2008 Olympic Games [SEE THREAD RULES ON PAGE 1] (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Funny. You're laughing it up how Belgium came away with a win against the odds, saying how you're pleased of the result. How in God's green earth can you possibly be excited seeing such a result when your beloved Azzurri got knocked out of a tournament?

You see, I'm pretty sure you just proved you're a mediocre Azzurri fan. No offense, but this was bound to happen. You cannot give your wholehearted support to a side and then choose to cheer on someone else just because it "suits" you that day. This is exactly why Azzurri fan boys continue to make themselves look rather ridiculous; no offense.
They're the Azzurrini. I have always said that the reason I support the Azzurri is the fact I know the players and I like Italian football. Now a lot of those guys will probably become brilliant, but as for now they simply don't have my full support. Not over Belgium anyway. And apart from all that I have always said I would root for Belgium should they play against Italy during a WC. It's just that they don't. We don't have such easy qualifiers as the USA, Andy.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Now, what are you blabbering about? You're the troglodyte homunculus who decided to question my uncontested support for my nation's soccer. You're the fool who never partakes in US soccer discussion even when we have a match going on. You're so obviously lying to me and others when you state that you support the US over the Azzurri; you're not fooling anybody though. Just because I have the balls to admit that our National team moronically screwed up and the people who run it are not qualified for such a job, doesn't mean anything besides I am a supporter of the side because I want what is best for them.

I seriously doubt you watched any of our matches during these Olympics, as you were probably too busy watching the Azzurri. Go cheer for them instead. I suppose at least you can locate that country on the map.
I watched all of the United States games during the olympics and I watched the Azzurri ones once they were posted. I already told you why I don't discuss U.S. football on this fourm. Stop pretending you know me because you don't all.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
These Olympics have the worst timing schedule ever, I can never watch any event except on the weekends and even then, I'd rather do something else. Sleep for example.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I watched all of the United States games during the olympics and I watched the Azzurri ones once they were posted. I already told you why I don't discuss U.S. football on this fourm. Stop pretending you know me because you don't all.
I don't really want to know you (I don't enjoy closed-minded individuals who would rather finger their own self than learn something as simple as geography). But you're the brainiac who decided to say something stupid, as usual. Perhaps next time you'll choose your words a bit wiser (or maybe not).

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
We just have to make it. We just have to. Olympic champions :D.
maybe if we would have been at full force (Fellaini, Defour, Kompany), we woud stand a chance against teams like Brazil or Argentina, but with the team we have there at the moment, I can't see us beating them (then again, I thought the same for Italy), hopefully we can beat Nigeria, then we can surely say the football tournament is a succes.
Antwerpen is hier ook aanwezig
eindelijk hebben we eens iets om trots te zijn over ons Belgenlandje
En Limburg ook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)