Barca fanboy debate (3 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Barcelona is a great club, the history, the players, the passion, their transfer policy, their style of playing are all worth admiring, I can't hate that club, I don't even cheer for them but they deserve respect for what they are and what they add to football. But their fanboys all around the world are disgusting, just like Real Madrid fanboys.

Forza Barcelona against Inter, I would love to see Inter Milan get knocked out from the group stage, and it will be even better if both Inter and Barcelona go out :evil:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Oh, and why do the same people, always the same people, react the way they react, whenever something anti-Barcelona is said?

It was the case when Barca played Chelsea last year, and it's the case now.

Ya, rational objective people who love free flowing possession football.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ya, rational objective people who love free flowing possession football.
And just because I want Barcelona to be eliminated, and then, among other things, eliminating the chances Juve to get them in the next phase(s), is a reason for those rational objective people to defend them like mad?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
And just because I want Barcelona to be eliminated, and then, among other things, eliminating the chances Juve to get them in the next phase(s), is a reason for those rational objective people to defend them like mad?
That is rational too. Though i don't understand how one could not be entertained by their brand of football.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There, that's what i'm talking about. :D
The urge to defend them, or simply the urge to reply in some way, whenever something negative is said about them.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Barcalona: classy club, classy team, classy history, classy fans, classy coach, classy stadium, classy shirt.

What's not to like?
Exactly! I've always prefered them to Madrid but thought they became the real Galactos when Ronaldinho and Eto grew their big egos but they were soon shipped off so i've nothing against now!

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Some could say the same about the Palestinian BS, the American BS, the Italian BS, the Manchester BS, the Basque BS, the Swedish BS, the Shanghai BS, the Taiwan BS, the Hong Kong BS, the moon BS, et cetera. :claire:
Do they have clubs that share a political dream of an Independent state?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
There, that's what i'm talking about. :D
The urge to defend them, or simply the urge to reply in some way, whenever something negative is said about them.
I'd defend Man Utd if i felt credit wasn't given where its due.

Because it's sickening to defend Chelsea or negative football in general.
So fucking true.

No wonder more and more teams are inclined to play negative defensive football these days.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Barça deserve respect, no doubt about that.
And because I respect them as a potential opponent to Juve... I don't mind them getting eliminated. But no way I'm gonna go out of my way to defend them against haters.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Credit where its due.

People called me a United fanboy in the Arsenal forum at Xtratime because i felt they weren't given the credit they deserved, here i am being called a Barca fanboy. But thats just because i defend whomever isn't getting the credit they deserve.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

then you d equally want all other "teams" out and ought to equally distribute your attention and coverage to their league performances, and since you dont do that you obviously have 'something' against barcelona in particular; i personally dont defend them unless you consider describing them as less offensive than a real madrid a defense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)