Azzurri Thread (23 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Rigged game or not, I will be very upset in the team. They had all the chances in the world to beat Croatia and with them drawing they brought it on themselves for their destiny to be in the hands of others.
:tup: I find myself in a tight position. Part of me wants the Azzurri out so Juve players can get a rest while the other part wants them to win the cup to build on the player's experience in big tournaments.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Of course. That's why they've also won 4 World Cups and a European Cup. What has the USA won again? Exactly! A few gold cups, and some Mickey Mouse competitions playing against the likes of El Salvador, Honduras, and The Bahamas. Mighty impressive I must say ;)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I think 1 of Balo & Cassano will be benched,I'd rather Cassano,because Di Natale could still provide just as much as Cassano plus he is just not fit enough. Use De Rossi in the centre. As long as Italy can beat Ireland,they will go through.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Italy always start slow and finish strong they will peak at the right time. Aiaf they get through this group I expect them to be a lot stronger in the next round.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Of course. That's why they've also won 4 World Cups and a European Cup. What has the USA won again? Exactly! A few gold cups, and some Mickey Mouse competitions playing against the likes of El Salvador, Honduras, and The Bahamas. Mighty impressive I must say ;)

Lol. Exactly This is how the idiots on espn think too. Always dogging Italy, never anything positive..... I stopped watching the euro on espn in English. I had enough of their mindless bs.. They should go back to doing baseball. Something they understand.

May 25, 2006
Claudio Marchisio has urged Italy to start taking their chances in front of goal on Monday, when the side take on Republic of Ireland in their Group C clash at Euro 2012.

The Azzurri are at risk of falling at the first hurdle in consecutive tournaments, having drawn with Spain and Croatia in their opening two fixtures and sitting two points behind the duo with only one round of matches in the pool left.

However, they gained plaudits for their impressive starts against their rivals, only to see their leads slip and a string of missed opportunities suffice. With this in mind, Marchisio took the time to offer an explanation for their profligacy.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3284/euro-2012/2012/06/16/3178699/italy-are-playing-like-juventus-during-mid-season-admits

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
I feel that fatigue is Italy's biggest problem. Cassano can only play a half, I would prefer it to be the second half as he is easily the biggest game changer we have in terms of creativity. I just don't want to see montilivio on the field ever again

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lol. Exactly This is how the idiots on espn think too. Always dogging Italy, never anything positive..... I stopped watching the euro on espn in English. I had enough of their mindless bs.. They should go back to doing baseball. Something they understand.
There's nothing positive about Italy, very similar to how California is a corrupt, bankrupt shithole that has a majority of businesses employed by illegal fecal matter or otherwise legal oblivious fuctkards who will make a living shoveling shit in a FEMA Camp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)