Azzurri Thread (13 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
http://www.football-italia.net/20011/italy-ignored-warning-signs?page=1

An absolutely hilariously shite opinion of the Italy V Croatia game. Seriously, the quality of articles on that joke of a website is getting worse by the day. Italy only pinned back Croatia in the first half, in the last five mins? Really?

---------- Post added 16.06.2012 at 13:18 ----------

I'm not sure if I trust Abate out there.
Can't be any worse than this current version of Christian Maggio. He has been (by far) the most disssapointing Italian player so far.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
http://www.football-italia.net/20011/italy-ignored-warning-signs?page=1

An absolutely hilariously shite opinion of the Italy V Croatia game. Seriously, the quality of articles on that joke of a website is getting worse by the day. Italy only pinned back Croatia in the first half, in the last five mins? Really?

---------- Post added 16.06.2012 at 13:18 ----------

Can't be any worse than this current version of Christian Maggio. He has been (by far) the most disssapointing Italian player so far.

:agree:

Awesome going forward but is never in the right position when called to defend

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Once again, Italy fans overrate their own team. Same story every two years. You lot are better when everyone knows you suck.

---------- Post added 16.06.2012 at 00:14 ----------

I say, keep the same team. If Barzagli is ready to return bring him back on, and send De Rossi back to the midfield and take Motta out.

We can beat Ireland.

And if Spain and Croatia don't fix the game, we're going to advance.
Conspiracy theorist, cheap dinner Italian.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I think we just need to bang in goals. Cassano, Balotelli, Giovinco, and Di Natale, whoever Prandelli picks to start the game...they must be prepared.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Now comes the conspiracy theories. If I was an azzurri fan I would be more concerned about the difficulties facing the team & accepting the reality. Lack of fitness & poor goal conversion ratio. If Spain & Croatia draw 2-2 it would serve Italy right. Stop speculating & concentrate on beating Ireland.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Now comes the conspiracy theories. If I was an azzurri fan I would be more concerned about the difficulties facing the team & accepting the reality. Lack of fitness & poor goal conversion ratio. If Spain & Croatia draw 2-2 it would serve Italy right. Stop speculating & concentrate on beating Ireland.
Every Azzurri fan is concentrating on the team beating Ireland.

But, it's hard to disregard a 2-2 draw as controversial. It doesn't matter though, both teams won't play for a planned draw they will both fight to win IMO. Italy just needs to win and that should be the only thing on their mind.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Every Azzurri fan is concentrating on the team beating Ireland.

But, it's hard to disregard a 2-2 draw as controversial. It doesn't matter though, both teams won't play for a planned draw they will both fight to win IMO. Italy just needs to win and that should be the only thing on their mind.
I have my sympathies for Azzurri as 6 Juve players are involved but one might think that after all these years of group stage blues they would get a solution to this. Personally I think it's arrogance & what they need is a coach like Conte. I reiterate I would be more mad at my team than anyone else if we crushed out like this in the group stages, congratulate the other teams & move on.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Rigged game or not, I will be very upset in the team. They had all the chances in the world to beat Croatia and with them drawing they brought it on themselves for their destiny to be in the hands of others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)