Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Our midfield goes from really good (Pjanic-Khedira-Marchisio) to good with lots of potential (Asamoah-Lemina) to OMFG I hope we never have to start these guys (Sturaro, Hernanes). I'd be tempted to switch formation if/when injuries kick in, just so that we never have to start the likes of Hernanes and Sturaro, unless it's a meaningless cup game or a game against some Serie A cellar dweller/cannon fodder type opposition.
or Real. or Bayern

:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Our midfield goes from really good (Pjanic-Khedira-Marchisio) to good with lots of potential (Asamoah-Lemina) to OMFG I hope we never have to start these guys (Sturaro, Hernanes). I'd be tempted to switch formation if/when injuries kick in, just so that we never have to start the likes of Hernanes and Sturaro, unless it's a meaningless cup game or a game against some Serie A cellar dweller/cannon fodder type opposition.
:howler:

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
:lol: :howler: Yes, Sturaro, the incredibly limited and over-rated (by some) player should definitely play more. Yes, let's post moments from his 15 moments of fame in a Juventus jersey to validate a very weak argument. Quags scored vital goals for us, but was, is, and will remain an average footballer.

- - - Updated - - -

Just as you are familiar with being a peripheral figure, a footnote in society ;)
He's only 23, he can surely improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)