Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:yuck: :inter: That would be so disgusting and underwhelming, but people will still find a way to defend such purchases. There is a difference between delusion and optimism.
That would be as good as it gets. I'd rather these two or matuidi and either than some unknown kid with potential.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Witsel aint bad player, I still remember watching him in Benfica he was class. He is misused for Belgium plus whole their squad under preform so its not something to judged from. And tbh he is probably the best all round CM on the market. He aint Pogba but from what I see Allegri doesn't search for a Pogba and imo Witsel is his perfect AM (Boateng, Vidal). I think this guy has more to offer then we think after all there are more clubs then just us after him their scouts and management must know their job more then us,

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Witsel aint bad player, I still remember watching him in Benfica he was class. He is misused for Belgium plus whole their squad under preform so its not something to judged from. And tbh he is probably the best all round CM on the market. He aint Pogba but from what I see Allegri doesn't search for a Pogba and imo Witsel is his perfect AM (Boateng, Vidal). I think this guy has more to offer then we think after all there are more clubs then just us after him their scouts and management must know their job more then us,
Correct, it mostly depends on how Allegri plans to use him.
As a DM, then no, better try for Matic or Matuidi then.
Best position is as a CM (8) playmaker, Khedira as DM, Pjanic as AM and Witsel between those two as a B2B type of player and I am sure, he won't dissapoint.
He won't be the star, but he won't dissapoint.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The market ain't what it used to be, I guess.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That would be as good as it gets. I'd rather these two or matuidi and either than some unknown kid with potential.
As good as it gets? :howler: Come on man. We can and should do better. Matic, Matuidi, Kovacic, Diawara, and even Paredes are better options with more upside and potential. Schweiny the pig farmer is done as a footballer. Might as well put a bullet in him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This guy is available for free next year? Why the hell are we wasting our time negotiating now then? Can't we offer him a pre-contract in the winter mercato for the summer?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thats why Zenit has a choise between selling a 27 y/o midfielder now for 15 mil, or have him walk out free next season.

- - - Updated - - -

You'd rather get Gucci Pubehair, or incredibly past it schweinsteiger, then talent

wat

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tielemans.

Right now Witsel is much better than him though, even if he's a great talent.
Wouldn't you rather take a chance on his potential rather than what we already know Witsel is capable or would you rather take the less expensive/lower risk option?

Besides, why not spend on Tielemans now and Witsel for free next year?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wouldn't you rather take a chance on his potential rather than what we already know Witsel is capable or would you rather take the less expensive/lower risk option?

Besides, why not spend on Tielemans now and Witsel for free next year?
I don't really understand why we'd get Witsel. He has qualities we already have in Lemina and Khedira and it's very debatable if he's be good enough to be a starter.

I have my doubts about Tielemans as well though. I think he's very overrated, sloppy, inconsistent, lazy and expensive. But he has potential that much is obvious.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't really understand why we'd get Witsel. He has qualities we already have in Lemina and Khedira and it's very debatable if he's be good enough to be a striker.

I have my doubts about Tielemans as well though. I think he's very overrated, sloppy, inconsistent, lazy and expensive. But he has potential that much is obvious.
??

Starter you mean?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Apparently we are offering 15mln but Zenit has also received 30mln offer from Everton. The case is Witsel pushing for Juve. He either joins us for free next summer or now for 15mln. Wouldn't mind either scenario.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Apparently we are offering 15mln but Zenit has also received 30mln offer from Everton. The case is Witsel pushing for Juve. He either joins us for free next summer or now for 15mln. Wouldn't mind either scenario.
Imagine both Juventus and Everton trying to buy you and your club forcing you to go Everton :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)