Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
As good as it gets? :howler: Come on man. We can and should do better. Matic, Matuidi, Kovacic, Diawara, and even Paredes are better options with more upside and potential. Schweiny the pig farmer is done as a footballer. Might as well put a bullet in him.
i feel people are being way too harsh on witsel just because he went for money early in his career. While that may say a lot about his priorities that doesnt say much about his abilities. Pogba has just went for the money even though in terms of ability and potential he is in a league of his own.

I feel witsel have been underrated as a player on this forum because of zach's rants against him. Even though I usually trust his judgment more than most Tuz members' judgments, I find his credibility a lot weaker when it comes to belgian players. His view of Lukaku especially ruins his credibility for me about belgians. I feel he is exaggerating a lot about his weaknesses and ignoring his strengths so I suspect he gets especially upset with belgians that he finds overrated or that dont perform for the NT as good as they do for their clubs.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i feel people are being way too harsh on witsel just because he went for money early in his career. While that may say a lot about his priorities that doesnt say much about his abilities. Pogba has just went for the money even though in terms of ability and potential he is in a league of his own.

I feel witsel have been underrated as a player on this forum because of zach's rants against him. Even though I usually trust his judgment more than most Tuz members' judgments, I find his credibility a lot weaker when it comes to belgian players. His view of Lukaku especially ruins his credibility for me about belgians. I feel he is exaggerating a lot about his weaknesses and ignoring his strengths so I suspect he gets especially upset with belgians that he finds overrated or that dont perform for the NT as good as they do for their clubs.

Yeah, you're 100% correct about this. Zach is absolutely ridiculous when it comes to Lukaku.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
"The interest of Juventus, Inter, Napoli and Everton? This news has gone around the world, but for me it's better to stay here for another year, then we'll see. Right now I'm focused only on Zenit. Will I leave Zenit at the expiry of my contract? (2017, ed.) I do not know what will happen after this season, wait and see. Lucescu said he wanted to leave the club after the match with Lokomotiv Moscow? at that moment it was the truth, but after the game I told the technician to be ready to play for Zenit to 100%

:beppe:

OP
Xperd

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #1,273
    [video=twitter;763647102794788864]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/763647102794788864[/video]

Welcome €0 Witsel :beppe:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    What are his wages? Because he's playing in Russia and I can only imagine them being very high.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

What is Zach's opinion of Lukaku?

If he thinks he's overrated in the sense that he is way overpriced, then I think most of us would agree.

I have to say, I have noticed that Zach could be a little too harsh on Belgian players. :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    What is Zach's opinion of Lukaku?

If he thinks he's overrated in the sense that he is way overpriced, then I think most of us would agree.

I have to say, I have noticed that Zach could be a little too harsh on Belgian players. :p
    he likes Batshuayi and Nainggolan though

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    he likes Batshuayi and Nainggolan though
    Lukaku is a more proven player though. Batshuayi might be a bit more technical and faster, but Lukaku is stronger physically, better in the air and is a more proven goalscorer. Obviously Batshuayi looks like he might be more of a late bloomer as opposed to Lukaku who burst onto the scene at a much younger age. But I don't personally see any strong indication that Batshuayi will be a better player than Lukaku.

- - - Updated - - -

But how can you be a Belgian and not like Hazard and De Bruyne, both are undoubtedly quality players.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)