Austria - Netherlands (2 Viewers)

Leila

Jul 12, 2002
U can't imagine what fans of such a small club like Arka or Widzew or whatever...say 'bout other nations they don't know how to support their teams, only how to fight each other! full racism!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
we have some nuts here too. not sure they all racism but they act like... no words to describe.

bnei yeuda fans are insane.
some hapoel petah tikva destroyed some property of thier managemt (offices stuff) and call thier president to quit.

but it's only a little population that do this stuff. FA try to prevent it but not enough.
i hate our FA president.

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #71
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
    you know, a lot of peoples don't like us. and thats wrong.
    i glad to hear that from you. i like the dutch, cause they understand more. and i'm holland NT fan.

i like ajax, and they allways with israel flags.
    i know someone that is from holland and he like ajax too.
    it's not reasonable that israeli will like other team.
    but most of us don't have interest in the dutch league. but i have
    Wow - I didn't know many Israeli liked the Dutch :cool: I'm flattered!

As for Feyenoord fans - I feel I need to say the following:
    Most Feyenoord fans are nice and normal people just like the Ajax fans. But there is a group in Rotterdam that has existed for a long time now that are racists...These people don't give a damn about football but they go to matches to express their views to a large public. They mess up the club's and worse, the fans of that club's reputation. Both don't deserve that!

If only there was a way to completely eliminate racism...

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    i don't sure many israeli like the dutch, only those who think right, most don't have interest.
    the anti-semitism is growing in europe, but i don't think in holland too, maybe you can tell me.
    you know what i'm talkin about ajax, you saw israeli flags in the stands, right?

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #73
    There are loads of those flags in the Arena, yes... I'll try to find a picture for you!

On the contrary of what many foreigners think after the Pim Fortuyn affair in may, anti-semitism is not on the rise in Holland, no. :)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
    a large part of Hollands jewish population is in Amsterdam, and they therefore support Ajax. hence the jewish tag, which they themselves have since adapted. It's a similar case with Tottenham in England, fans of booth clubs are called joods and yids.
    It's sad, but they'll grasp at anything to make their oponents angry.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
    a large part of Hollands jewish population is in Amsterdam, and they therefore support Ajax. hence the jewish tag, which they themselves have since adapted. It's a similar case with Tottenham in England, fans of booth clubs are called joods and yids.
    It's sad, but they'll grasp at anything to make their oponents angry.
    i didn't know that about tottenham. r u sure?

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #79
    Found this pic as well! :cool:

Meny, soldier and devoted Ajax fan; photo taken during Israeli army training.

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #80
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
    thanks, now i deciding to collect those. too bad our flags is not so good looking
    What do you mean? I like it... At least the flag of your country doesn't get mistaken by foreigners for the French flag... :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)