Austria - Netherlands (1 Viewer)

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    well, i hope he proves you and the other doubters wrong!
    You have no idea how much I want him to succeed but he usually fails miserably - costing us a lot...

Oded - is it safe to say you don't like Austria? :D

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #36
    Arjen Robben has GREAT potential no doubt! A bit young for the NT though - just 17 I believe...

Suzanne - I will cheer for him but I just hope he doesn't let us down again!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Holland dont need supporters for this game. They should beat them 2-1 without a single holland supporter in the stands.

I think they'd better win this one too. If they do, then it proves that they're on the rise!!! And maybe a Davids goal or 2 ;)

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #40
    Striker down!

Holland striker Ruud van Nistelrooy will most likely be send home if his condition doesn't improve fast!

The Manchester United player struggles with a hamstring injury since a couple of weeks but manager Ferguson can't afford to put him on the bench. Rest is the only way to heal this injury properly and Van Nistelrooy will most likely decide to go home unless this injury disappears in the coming days.

Coach Advocaat has already got some problems up front with Van Hooijdonk calling in sick as well. Makaay looks like the most likely replacement with Hasselbaink on the bench. The coach so far hasn't called for an extra striker to be brought in. Should he do this then the most likely options are Bruggink or Vennegoor (all PSV).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)