SOFIANE FEGHOULI - Valencia
JOEL MATIP - Shalke 04
NICOLAS N'KOULOU - Marseille
BRANISLAV IVANOVIC - Chelsea
SILVAN WIDMER - Udinese

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'd certainly take Ivanovic. I love Lichtsteiner but Ivanovic is better frankly.
Both are pretty similar if you ask me. Both are typically very solid defensively though Licht is better and Ivan scores a fuck load from corners and free kicks. I'd take him in a heart beat.

Pirlo replacement, CAM and another SS first though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Freebies I want: Ceballos and Zivkovic.

Beppe will go for Widmer if he can't get Vrsaljko.
More kids :touched: I think we'll move for a right back in the window. The other common theme is that if a class player becomes available we will move, and hopefully we do not consider someone like Falcao as one.

Apr 29, 2006
Falcao is not a realistic option anymore, although he might have 3+ great seasons in Italy. Obviously all roads for CFs lead to Morata.

A new RB is a must now. Hopefully Licht would be back, but Caceres seems would not. Anyways we need an upgrade there...

Most vital is a LW, especially one good with both feet and fast. Pogba must be taken back to a more defensive position, where he can move between the lines instead of trying to play both in DP's number and position. The way Dybala plays in RW is a joy to watch ... Messi 2.

We must be looking again towards Germany... Reus, VW scandal...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Falcao is not a realistic option anymore, although he might have 3+ great seasons in Italy. Obviously all roads for CFs lead to Morata.

A new RB is a must now. Hopefully Licht would be back, but Caceres seems would not. Anyways we need an upgrade there...

Most vital is a LW, especially one good with both feet and fast. Pogba must be taken back to a more defensive position, where he can move between the lines instead of trying to play both in DP's number and position. The way Dybala plays in RW is a joy to watch ... Messi 2.

We must be looking again towards Germany... Reus, VW scandal...
This would be such a smart move as he would also be available for the CL!

Apr 29, 2006
This would be such a smart move as he would also be available for the CL!
That is the immediate gain, but we would be much less exposed to the risk of Morata leaving for RM next summer. If that happens we have NO player for a position were our coach often deploys a player OUT of position.

I understand our coaches see the benefits of Pogba cutting in, but he can't be a front liner. He has an amazing diagonal pass with his right foot though.

PS: I am not so keen on signing Cuadrado in the winter unless we have a huge discount or he proves he can play in the left too. In the summer we have to evaluate the whole Berardi/Cuadrado debacle.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That is the immediate gain, but we would be much less exposed to the risk of Morata leaving for RM next summer. If that happens we have NO player for a position were our coach often deploys a player OUT of position.

I understand our coaches see the benefits of Pogba cutting in, but he can't be a front liner. He has an amazing diagonal pass with his right foot though.

PS: I am not so keen on signing Cuadrado in the winter unless we have a huge discount or he proves he can play in the left too. In the summer we have to evaluate the whole Berardi/Cuadrado debacle.
I am a fan of Cuadrado and I always rated him but he has two major flaws!
1. When he goes forward he will always go through the line as he just cant cut inside! Smart players knows that and knows how to guard him just like in our last CL game
2. He doesnt seem to know how to make smart decisions - seems like a brainless player!
Apart from those 2 he is a great player extremely fast with great dribbling skills and while he hasnt really showed his shooting skills basing on the past he doesnt shoot bad at all...
As for Berardi he is very think player which could let other player out muscle him which will make him fall easily.. Unlike Cuadrado he is a player who has brain in him!
The best thing is to have both Cuadrado and Berardi if we decide to play a winger based formation so Berardi could develop without too much pressure on him!

As for Reus he would be amazing here! a smart player who can assist and score! exactly what we need! too bad Goetze decided to stay at Bayern as he could have been amazing for us!
Saponara - I dont think he is a Juve level type of player. He is a small club star but just another fish in a top club! would rather see us get Vazquez if we go for a medium profile player.
Hamsik is a player I really like - He can play AM when needed and CM when needed - He is a player who I`d like to see us getting
As for the summer I want to see us doing the impossible and bring Verrati home

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
How much we should pay to afford reus?

People like him.
But i have many doubts that we can afford him.

- - - Updated - - -

and nostradamus will kill us again like draxler one.

- - - Updated - - -

lavezzi to inter
immobile to napoli
berardi to juve

- - - Updated - - -

interetsing free transfers:

SOFIANE FEGHOULI - Valencia
JOEL MATIP - Shalke 04
NICOLAS N'KOULOU - Marseille
BRANISLAV IVANOVIC - Chelsea
SILVAN WIDMER - Udinese
Ivanovic is very bad this season.
I read in some chelsea fanbase, he played so bad.

Apr 29, 2006
I am a fan of Cuadrado and I always rated him but he has two major flaws!
Both won't work imho. The best rotation on the right is - Dybala/Berardi.

How much we should pay to afford reus?

People like him.
But i have many doubts that we can afford him.

Ivanovic is very bad this season.
I read in some chelsea fanbase, he played so bad.
Reus should be in the 40m+ euros range. We definitely CAN afford him, unless we keep spending on depth.

There aren't many positions we can improve significantly and while RB is definitely one of them Ivanovic is not the answer. He is done and he prefers the role of a CB anyway. Plus we have Barzagli.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Both won't work imho. The best rotation on the right is - Dybala/Berardi.

Reus should be in the 40m+ euros range. We definitely CAN afford him, unless we keep spending on depth.

There aren't many positions we can improve significantly and while RB is definitely one of them Ivanovic is not the answer. He is done and he prefers the role of a CB anyway. Plus we have Barzagli.
I do not think we can buy reus with that price. :D
Kevin de Bruyne was sold for 80 million.
Reus price should be around 50-60 million.
Not even mentioning about salary.
EPL team will give him crazy salary.

About ivanovic, You should watch chelsea this season, ivanovic is their worst player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)