Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We get a stumpy midget who looks like a hybrid between a vulture and a marsupial, whereas PSG get one of the coolest looking MOFOs out there. No deal!
I know you like to cling stubbornly to your pet peeves and dislikes no matter what, but do you deny that right now Verratti is a top class player? He is seriously on his way to becoming the best CM playmaker, only one who is standing in his way IMO is Modric, who is better then everyone at what he does. But it wont take much for Verratti to reach or surpass him in few years. Especially since Modric is 30 years old.

Of ALL of the doom gloom IMO about calcio's allure or whatever, IMO the biggiest testament to its downgrade/lesser pulling power is the fact of that here is basically the only top class italian player in current younger generation, and there is NO CHANCE for any Italian club to sign him, let alone domestically the most successful italian team. His upward trajectory career move is only talked about as Barca or Real, not us or Milan (lol at Inter).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I feel like he's thinking Barça or Real as his next move not us.
We'll get him when he's probably 30 and declining.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You dont have to feel it, he is thinking it, and the whole world is too. Thats why he is thinking it, thats where you go to go to the absolute top. Thankfully Real are stacked with top quality midfielders right now. Barca is another matter.

But we should be able to compete with the ridicolous money of EPL due to the sole factor of their pulling power should be less for him despite the huge financial reward, compared to us. They arent THAT glamorous since they arent Barca-Real or Bayern level clubs.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he even said he would walk to Madrid/Barcelona if these clubs called him so hes probably already packed his stuff waiting for either club to call him. i wonder if both clubs get involved, who would he chose

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You dont have to feel it, he is thinking it, and the whole whole is too. Thats why he is thinking it, thats where you go to go to the absolute top. Thankfully Real are stacked with top quality midfielders right now. Barca is another matter.

But we should be able to compete with the ridicolous money of EPL due to the sole factor of their pulling power should be less for him despite the huge financial reward, compared to us. They arent THAT glamorous since they arent Barca-Real or Bayern level clubs.
What a shame we lost out on this Iniesta-Xavi hybrid.

Quite pathetic really.

BlackWhiteGold

Oct 23, 2012
Zaza is an example of spending money in the wrong place.

As for Draxler, I guess he is a horrible player now since he isn't joining us anymore, am I right? :howler:
Zaza will not be a terrible signing if they can turn around and offload him to a place like Arsenal or West Ham for 22M after this season.

Berardi will be purchased after the 2015-16 season. I believe Juve decided to let Coman go now because the asking price was high and they know they are getting Berardi after this campaign.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think we need a new RWB, a new AM if Hernanes flopped here. Then next summer a younger AM, a replacement for Pogba and Marota (?)
We need a world class RB (for licht), CM (for Pogba), and CAM (regardless of what Hernanes does)... but why would we replace morata? Do you think he will displace Ronaldo Bale or Benzema or anyone from that class of players?

Jan 5, 2011
We need a world class RB (for licht), CM (for Pogba), and CAM (regardless of what Hernanes does)... but why would we replace morata? Do you think he will displace Ronaldo Bale or Benzema or anyone from that class of players?
Yeah I am not sure if Morata will leave or not, hence a (?). Madrid could buy him as a backup for their Benzama, or just to weaken us who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

Verratti would be so sweet. :drool:

Never have never liked that bitch. Even though she is way better than Michelle Rodriguez who I pretty much rate to the same category.
I think Eva Mendes is hot, especially her eyes and ass :smoke:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Nah I think until these oil billionaires stop investing money into football, our strategy would be buy high potential players and develop them to WCs regardless who is our director.
Until we become meda-rich too we wont be making as many high profile fully established player purchases as City, Chelsea, PSG and the big 3

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I know you like to cling stubbornly to your pet peeves and dislikes no matter what, but do you deny that right now Verratti is a top class player? He is seriously on his way to becoming the best CM playmaker, only one who is standing in his way IMO is Modric, who is better then everyone at what he does. But it wont take much for Verratti to reach or surpass him in few years. Especially since Modric is 30 years old.

Of ALL of the doom gloom IMO about calcio's allure or whatever, IMO the biggiest testament to its downgrade/lesser pulling power is the fact of that here is basically the only top class italian player in current younger generation, and there is NO CHANCE for any Italian club to sign him, let alone domestically the most successful italian team. His upward trajectory career move is only talked about as Barca or Real, not us or Milan (lol at Inter).
My only hope is that we will have a chance when Pogba leaves.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
NEW CM: Tielsman

NEW RB: Widmer or Vrsaljko

NEW AM/LW: Felipe Anderson

Evra replacement: Mendy/Santon?/Criscito?/Willems?/Erkin?

Barzagli replacement: Benatia?/Nastatic?/Umtiti?/ Heurtaux? ?????

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My only hope is that we will have a chance when Pogba leaves.
IMO the issue wouldnt be if we value him enough, so dont need to wait for Pogba to leave for that to be more likely, even if we would be more desperate to go for him then. The issue will be insane competition for him. Holy shit will this kid be the biggiest almost there miss we ever done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)