Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
You do realize that we probably wouldn't win Serie A every year if the other teams were good, right? So in essence, you are cheering for other clubs so we can lose more just to become better as a whole?

You must be a Communist. Let me guess, you also support the Azzurri.
No, I want the league to improve as a whole, and we also improve and still win. I mean why can't we win if the other clubs improve? Are we just gonna watch them improve while we just be where we are? Yes I love the Azzuri and Im not a Communist. I share the same thought as Agnelli does, and if you accusing me of so, it means your accusing our President who knows whats best for the club more than anyone else.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:stuckup: I would love the vulture looking midget here, but not in a straight swap. Throw some money in as well, and we have a deal :D

Ideally, I'd like both Pogba and Verratti to be on the same team, and for that team to obviously be Juventus ;)

- - - Updated - - -

But, but I'm super serial. :sad:
:dule: :kiss: +Rep :beer: :malt: :vodka:

- - - Updated - - -

I know you like to cling stubbornly to your pet peeves and dislikes no matter what, but do you deny that right now Verratti is a top class player? He is seriously on his way to becoming the best CM playmaker, only one who is standing in his way IMO is Modric, who is better then everyone at what he does. But it wont take much for Verratti to reach or surpass him in few years. Especially since Modric is 30 years old.

Of ALL of the doom gloom IMO about calcio's allure or whatever, IMO the biggiest testament to its downgrade/lesser pulling power is the fact of that here is basically the only top class italian player in current younger generation, and there is NO CHANCE for any Italian club to sign him, let alone domestically the most successful italian team. His upward trajectory career move is only talked about as Barca or Real, not us or Milan (lol at Inter).
He is a world class player, and I would gladly have him here, but not in a straight swap with Pogba :D

- - - Updated - - -

Until we become meda-rich too we wont be making as many high profile fully established player purchases as City, Chelsea, PSG and the big 3
You forgot United. Only, they spend huge amounts on wtf purchases :D

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Just realized we got 60 players away on loan, 9 of them are GK's and the oldest is Jorge Martinez, followed by De Ceglie, then Isla. I wonder wtf we do with this policy. Does is actually helps us?

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
chester cha k1ig doytsh hum yu :D
say what?
We need a world class RB (for licht), CM (for Pogba), and CAM (regardless of what Hernanes does)... but why would we replace morata? Do you think he will displace Ronaldo Bale or Benzema or anyone from that class of players?
He said Marota, maybe he meant our Marotta?
NEW CM: Tielsman

NEW RB: Widmer or Vrsaljko

NEW AM/LW: Felipe Anderson

Evra replacement: Mendy/Santon?/Criscito?/Willems?/Erkin?

Barzagli replacement: Benatia?/Nastatic?/Umtiti?/ Heurtaux? ?????
Tielemans.
And an Evra replacement, ok, but you suggest at least 3 names that would want to be a starter, I don't think Sandro willl be skipped and to put a player like Santon or Willems on the bench, won't happen either.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I think we should renew Evra and Barzaghli for another year. Get a RB this year. Then when 2017, we can let go Evra , Barza and Lich together.
We need an AM come summer, and I can't think of much genuine targets. It's gonna be hard for Marotta to find one, but at least we can bring back Berardi .
And I also would like if we take Wiliam Carvalho/Gundogan to add quality to the middle of the park, incase Lemina fails to impress us.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I think we should renew Evra and Barzaghli for another year. Get a RB this year. Then when 2017, we can let go Evra , Barza and Lich together.
We need an AM come summer, and I can't think of much genuine targets. It's gonna be hard for Marotta to find one, but at least we can bring back Berardi .
And I also would like if we take Wiliam Carvalho/Gundogan to add quality to the middle of the park, incase Lemina fails to impress us.
Maybe Isco if he doesn't get much playing time.
And of course, we should look at the EPL teams with 22 potential starters like City, Chelsea and United if opportunities arise.
Praet if he has a good season might be an option to consider.
Also, keep an eye on El Gazhi from Ajax, he started great this season, if he can keep it up, he might be worth a try for LW or AM position.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Isco or Anderson for next year
Isco would be better as he is an organizer but I expect Anderson to score more and might even assist more...

As for Veratti - We all want him here and the best outcome for us will be seeing Dybala and Lemina flourish and then get Veratti and one of Isco and Anderson
That way our mid will be perfect

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Veratti was not a mistake by the great man. We already had a deal for the kid, but then Ancelotti and PSG offered way more than what we could and hijacked the deal. Veratti was unproven at the time. He chose money over us as well. Also, prandelli called him to the NT while we were negotiating for him which boosted his profile if i remember correctly. A serie b player in the italian NT, PSG became interested. They are the italian league all star team after all.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Veratti was not a mistake by the great man. We already had a deal for the kid, but then Ancelotti and PSG offered way more than what we could and hijacked the deal. Veratti was unproven at the time. He chose money over us as well. Also, prandelli called him to the NT while we were negotiating for him which boosted his profile if i remember correctly. A serie b player in the italian NT, PSG became interested. They are the italian league all star team after all.
What's the big deal, the Azzuri are full of Serie B players these days

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Most fun French player to watch right now has busted his cruciate ligaments, will be out for a very long time. Referring to Nabil Fekir. Hope it doesnt effect his euro 16, but most probably will.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We are being linked with Hamsik again
Good player I would be happy to see us sign him but I really want a big rising star instead as our AM - Anderson or Isco for me
Wouldnt mind Hamsik as an additional signing as I think he could also be a great CM as well as AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)