Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
IMO the issue wouldnt be if we value him enough, so dont need to wait for Pogba to leave for that to be more likely, even if we would be more desperate to go for him then. The issue will be insane competition for him. Holy shit will this kid be the biggiest almost there miss we ever done.
Meh, I still think Henry will be hard to top, especially because we actually had him already :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Meh, I still think Henry will be hard to top, especially because we actually had him already :D
There was atleast for a brief chance for him to come good with us but we were premature. But we didnt even get this kid while we had it on lock initially but instead dilly dallied. Plus hurts more he is essentially huge Juventino AND is the only player who is world class of the younger generation. If Juve dont get the world class italians, who are we supposed to get, lol look at his teammates tonight, besides our players with him, I dont want A SINGLE ONE OF THEM lol, not even DDR which would been bizzare for me to say some years ago. Rest are mid table level...

He EFFORTESSLY embarrasses and outshines the best around nowadays. If the choice was there (which I would doubt), rather then sell to someone else, I would defenitely swap him and Pogba, unlikely as fvck, mainly because Pogba wouldnt wanna go there to begin with.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I love Verratti but if we got him we probably wouldn't have got Pogba right?

- - - Updated - - -

If we got 100m or more for Pogba we could buy Verratti for 60-80m and Oscar for 50m. We would have enough because we would have our regular budget plus the Pogba money. Plus Morata might go back to Real Madrid. I kno it's very early to think of the summer mercato but it's fun lol

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
There was atleast for a brief chance for him to come good with us but we were premature. But we didnt even get this kid while we had it on lock initially but instead dilly dallied. Plus hurts more he is essentially huge Juventino AND is the only player who is world class of the younger generation. If Juve dont get the world class italians, who are we supposed to get, lol look at his teammates tonight, besides our players with him, I dont want A SINGLE ONE OF THEM lol, not even DDR which would been bizzare for me to say some years ago. Rest are mid table level...

He EFFORTESSLY embarrasses and outshines the best around nowadays. If the choice was there (which I would doubt), rather then sell to someone else, I would defenitely swap him and Pogba, unlikely as fvck, mainly because Pogba wouldnt wanna go there to begin with.
Wouldn't straight swap tbh :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wouldn't straight swap tbh :p
Yeah Pogba is a super star for the wtf decisive highlight moments. But do you see them paying us money to lose a key world class midfielder in the same age? If it comes down to straight swap, or getting more money elsewhere for Pogba, I would the swap. Because, with the extra money elsewhere, what would we do with it? Not buy Verratti, because our main chance to get him would most likely be offering something PSG wants, it wouldnt be money, because they would defenitely be able to get it elsewhere.

Anyways its all moot since they would hold onto him for dear life until his contract is nearly out. Which btw should be one of the most close monitored situation, PSGs best players, because they will never sell anyone who wants to leave unless there is a leverage like that (Barca and Chelsea keep bidding for Marquinhos and kept being told gtfo :lol: ).

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
No top player will ever come to Juventus. Management made it clear in the past years.
Unless we fire Marotta.
Yes because Marotta is reason why out incomes are lower than EPL,Marotta is reason Serie A is shit :sergio:

It's not like he signed Pogba,Pirlo,Vidal,Tevez etc...

Some guys here don't consider "top player" unless we pay 40-50m even he is top player .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yes because Marotta is reason why out incomes are lower than EPL,Marotta is reason Serie A is $#@! :sergio:

Some guys here don't consider "top player" unless we pay 40-50m even he is top player .
I for once wish for a big player. We always gambled on what we bought so far.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I for once wish for a big player. We always gambled on what we bought so far.
It was worth it , they turned to be world class players .
We paid "big money" for Diego,Melo and they flopped hard , since then I don't care for price tag .
Dybala might turn to be big player,Juve can't buy established world class players take KDB as example , City paid 75m for him , Juve can't spend that much , even 50m might be to much (Goetze,Isco)

Anyway Marotta shouldn't be blamed ,he isn't reason why we aren't rich as EPL clubs , or Barca,Real .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yes because Marotta is reason why out incomes are lower than EPL,Marotta is reason Serie A is $#@! :sergio:

We spent 128m. With Dybala, coman, moratta and llorente you still have 96m to spare in one cm, one am and one lb spot. What would you do? Numerical like marotta does? Or just buy quality starter without any doubt?

Imo we could get an am for 36, a cm for 30 and a lb for 26. Remember you play with 11 players. Quantity over quality? No imo

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We spent 128m. With Dybala, coman, moratta and llorente you still have 96m to spare in one cm, one am and one lb spot. What would you do? Numerical like marotta does? Or just buy quality starter without any doubt?

Imo we could get an am for 36, a cm for 30 and a lb for 26. Remember you play with 11 players. Quantity over quality? No imo
your signature, wat

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004

But , but , but , didn't some members said "fuck Serie A , its only Juventus they care"? Good to see not everyone here is delusional, and they should realized without an improved Serie A , we can hardly improved ourselves too.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But , but , but , didn't some members said "$#@! Serie A , its only Juventus they care"? Good to see not everyone here is delusional, and they should realized without an improved Serie A , we can hardly improved ourselves too.
You do realize that we probably wouldn't win Serie A every year if the other teams were good, right? So in essence, you are cheering for other clubs so we can lose more just to become better as a whole?

You must be a Communist. Let me guess, you also support the Azzurri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)