Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We need to lay the foundation for next summer now itself. Marotta got to learn to act fast , lets see how Gundogan performs this season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We need to lay the foundation for next summer now itself. Marotta got to learn to act fast , lets see how Gundogan performs this season.
:lol:

Good luck with that. Even if he has a plan, obviously it probably won't come to fruition because Marotta is too nigggardly.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
:lol:

Good luck with that. Even if he has a plan, obviously it probably won't come to fruition because Marotta is too nigggardly.
Have faith comrade. Actually reports said we offered 31 million for him but rejected. Come next summer his value will drop as he will have only a year contract. We can also evaluate him better on his performance this season, since last season he just came back from a major injury.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Have faith comrade. Actually reports said we offered 31 million for him but rejected. Come next summer his value will drop as he will have only a year contract. We can also evaluate him better on his performance this season, since last season he just came back from a major injury.
Gun would be wanted by several big clubs, which means we won't get him.

:lol: do you even know what it means?

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Gun would be wanted by several big clubs, which means we won't get him.

:lol: do you even know what it means?
Circumstances could favor us. Apparently he signed an extension because the lack of interest from big clubs last summer. Who else would you suggest we go for then ? This guy on final year, and can do the job on midfield, though I have a special reservations against signing players from Dortmund/Arsenal. They hardly succeed elsewhere.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He could buy us Sterling. :klin:
Sterling and Rossi?! Seriously dude?! :rolleyes:

For 150 million, we better be getting much better players than those two!

- - - Updated - - -

verratti :tuttosport:

i'd sell my kidney, soul and left lung for that guy
I am willing to sacrifice a toenail, but that's about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Much obliged :D

I don't despise this cunt as much as I used to. His frail body and misfortune with injuries have tempered my dislike for him.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I am surprised no one went for him yet the guy is amazing. Instead of spending that money on Martial (I can't fathom how they got that much money for him tbh) or even Pogba, I'd spend it on Griezman. I rate him higher than Hazard.

Verratti provides a different service to Pogba so you can't really compare both but in terms of consistency verratti is more consistent. I wouldn't go for a straight swap not because of a gap in quality but because Pogba can command a much higher transfer fee

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I know a lot of people won't like this but imo if we sell Pogba in the summer for 100m we should buy Oscar and Verratti. Even if together they cost over 100m we would have a normal transfer budget anyway before the Pogba money would be added so we would have enough for both players.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
€100m won't get you both.

Verratti alone would be worth about €80m.

In any case, PSG won't sell even if he requests to leave.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
€100m won't get you both.

Verratti alone would be worth about €80m.

In any case, PSG won't sell even if he requests to leave.
Thats why we should troll PSG to sell them Pogba only if we get Marco in exchange. Our only hope to keep top top player for years is when he is Italian, the rest we will want to leave for Madrid, Barca or Bayern when they peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)