Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
More of the same, same family, same set up, they should try smth more exotic, outside from the America continent, we have yet to see our ninja assassin!
Most definily wont buy this, at least at its very first year...

OP
Vlad

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #27
    More of the same, same family, same set up, they should try smth more exotic, outside from the America continent, we have yet to see our ninja assassin!
    Most definily wont buy this, at least at its very first year...
    You don't have to buy it. There are other ways you know. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I know, I just hated that mission. It was easy enough, but to get full synch is going to be difficult.
    It's actually easy. I thought that at some point but it's not hard. I have 100% completion.

Jul 10, 2006
    Waaaaaaay too many guards in AC3.

- - - Updated - - -

I literally just spent 15 minutes fighting/running the streets of east, north and west boston, every turn I made there was a patrol of 8 guards joining the fray. Finally ripped off a couple wanted posters. Now I'm afraid to do anything or else it will start all over again.

It was like the end credits of a Benny Hill episode without the music.

OP
    Vlad

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #32
    Hope I somehow find time to play this. It looks great.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    When i played AC3 i really didn't like it at first but then it grew on me. The Naval Missions are AWESOME! And they say that it was only a glimpse of what Black Flag will offer. Can't wait!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    AC III was a real mixed bag, gorgeous environments and improvements on the mechanics but real shit storyline, mardy main character and most of all a lack of freedom to do as you pleased, in missions you had one way to succeed only, otherwise die; see the dire Battle of Bunker hill.

kairobo

May 29, 2013
    I really like the caribean setting, with teal water, palm trees and those villages. I am eager to see havana.
    thats what attracts me to ac4. its like playing a holiday.

but to be honest, they could be a lil bit more creative(asian assasins creed). and I bet all heroes in all assassins creeds will wear that same robe, even if there is a ninja assassin

OP
    Vlad

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #38
    So anyone played this yet? Is it better than AC3? More fun? General thoughts?

I might pick this one up at the end of a month when it's released for PC. Graphics will be better and don't wanna spoil the enjoyment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)