Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It's close, but the fact you've control of your very own pirate ship certainly tips the scales in favour of Black flag for me.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It's close, but the fact you've control of your very own pirate ship certainly tips the scales in favour of Black flag for me.
Sounds cool, but I really need to play it before I get convinced that it's better than AC2. Probably my favorite game of all time.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The best in the series, hands down. Be playing for a week and still have lots to do, only 50% into the game. Got the Templar Armor and now i'm aiming for all the treasure maps + special outfits.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Yeah, definitely great game, far better than previous one. I've finally finished it and now I'm sad :(

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yeah, definitely great game, far better than previous one. I've finally finished it and now I'm sad :(
Did you get all the Templar keys? Mayan artifacts? Upgraded your ship to the max? Got all 22 treasure maps? Crafted all hunting outfits? Got the Assassin outfit by completing 50% of all Assassin missions? Fought all Legendary ships? If no, go play, you didn't "finish" it! ;)

I know i'm taking my time, don't want it to finish just yet. And surprisingly i haven't felt bored by doing those "side mission" things. It actually feels pretty rewarding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)