Assassin's Creed III (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah the ship mission are great. Who the hell doesn't want to be an 18th century privateer? That's right, no one.

I like the fort missions, raising the flag, America fuck yeah and all that. My problem with this game is that I get sidelined doing all the additional missions.

Jul 10, 2006
Game is really fucking glitchy.

Naval missions are so good. AC4 is going to amazing.

While I enjoy the frontier and the homestead, Boston & New York are just ugly as fuck. Give me Roma or Florence or Venice any day.

Conner is way too serious, Ezio is a much better character. IDK how they will ever come up with a main character that tops Ezio.

The modern day mission in Brazil was pretty cool.

They need to make an AC game based in 19th century Japan, as the modern world is creeping in (Templar influence) the Samurai (assassins) fight back. :)

I really miss the special missions in Ezio's series like the armor of brutus missions in AC: Brotherhood, large underground caverns to explore. Or the giant cathedrals. I know 18th century America didn't have any places like this, but that's also why I think it wasn't the best choice of setting for an AC game.

Anyways, these are just some random thoughts I have had while playing through AC3. I do like the game, the UI, hud, maps, combat are all superior to everything they have done before. But the setting and characters just don't hold up.

I would give the Ezio trilogy a 9/10 overall, compared to that AC3 gets a 8/10. It would be a 7/10 without the excellent naval missions.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Already completed this, loved it. Finishing off Far Cry 3 so I can trade it in against a copy of AS3. That's how much I enjoyed it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Game is really fucking glitchy.

Naval missions are so good. AC4 is going to amazing.

While I enjoy the frontier and the homestead, Boston & New York are just ugly as fuck. Give me Roma or Florence or Venice any day.
I thought that too. They were extremely boring, but I suppose we need to put it into context.

Jul 10, 2006
Omg the chase lee mission fucking pisses me off. These kind of chase the bad guy while we throw every fucking obstacle possible in your way and give you zero room for mistakes really grinds my gears. Exploding barrel here, dumb ass civilians everywhere, ship on fire for no good reason. Ndjuiehsiskgzhusjhehzhd h. Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)