Assassin's Creed III (1 Viewer)

Jul 10, 2006
Must be one of those things where I got a fluke run. I hate it when you get stuck in games :D
I watched a guy do it on youtube and I figured out my one problem. I was supposed to slide when i would get stuck climbing. I need to take my finger off the A button (xbox) and let Conner slide then after that I should be able to complete it, it doesn't appear that difficult after that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I watched a guy do it on youtube and I figured out my one problem. I was supposed to slide when i would get stuck climbing. I need to take my finger off the A button (xbox) and let Conner slide then after that I should be able to complete it, it doesn't appear that difficult after that.
Yeah, I remember the slide bit. Honestly, I don't think you have to be perfect on it, but if you have any real slow down he gets past on that list bit where you have to slide.

On the first part where you run past the fire you even get a few seconds to catch up as he sort of waits at that stage, it's in the second part around the other side of the ship where he can get away. You catch him just after that.

Jul 10, 2006
I'm on the last sequence and I really don't see the point of the homestead, crafting and trading. I don't need all that money, really. I was able to fully upgrade the aquilla (except for one type of shot, which i didn't really need) with just my regular winnings or lootings made throughout the game.

I like the idea of the homestead and some of the missions were pretty fun, but some of them were just glorified currier missions. But the crafting shit was stupid. Why would I want to waste time with that adding ingredients and shit? Pretty lame. But knowing the series, I am sure they will fine tune that aspect of it.

Jul 10, 2006
Only for achievements, otherwise it is worthless.
I'm still trying to do the encyclopedia of the common man, but those lumberes just stand around and smoke and won't do anything but split logs, the tailor and the woodworker must be fucking because they are never doing their jobs... Since the miner got married to the hunter he must be balls deep in that shit, too, cause I never see him either... I need to "document" like 4 more actions before I complete that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The lumberers are by far the hardest to get. Some people have even waited for hours. Mine even glitched, where one guy was walking in circles instead of doing his activity.

I found the best time to get them was early morning.

Jul 10, 2006
The lumberers are by far the hardest to get. Some people have even waited for hours. Mine even glitched, where one guy was walking in circles instead of doing his activity.

I found the best time to get them was early morning.
I read somewhere that if you just stand around watching they won't do anything, like the game knows your camping, lol. I would do a run through after each story mission and get what i can. Seemed to work pretty well. But hopefully the game will let me complete that after I finish sequence 11 or 12, whichever the last one is.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah you should go into the pub and play a game or go in and out of the homestead, once you've tried running to the different people. You never get any watching.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Omg the chase lee mission fucking pisses me off. These kind of chase the bad guy while we throw every fucking obstacle possible in your way and give you zero room for mistakes really grinds my gears. Exploding barrel here, dumb ass civilians everywhere, ship on fire for no good reason. Ndjuiehsiskgzhusjhehzhd h. Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
I don't want to sound like an arrogant prick, but how does one struggle with any mission from AC series? In terms of difficulty, AC games have always been unbalanced in my opinion, you can finish the story in 2 days without any kind of rush. Same goes for AC3 - the game wasn't challenging at all, I don't remember a single mission, which I had to repeat at least 2 times.

Vinny, if you are on PS3, you should get God of War 1&2 and go for Platinum. After you achieved that, no AC3 mission will ever be hard to you. :D

Jul 10, 2006
I don't want to sound like an arrogant prick, but how does one struggle with any mission from AC series? In terms of difficulty, AC games have always been unbalanced in my opinion, you can finish the story in 2 days without any kind of rush. Same goes for AC3 - the game wasn't challenging at all, I don't remember a single mission, which I had to repeat at least 2 times.

Vinny, if you are on PS3, you should get God of War 1&2 and go for Platinum. After you achieved that, no AC3 mission will ever be hard to you. :D
You arrogant prick. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Jul 10, 2006
http://kotaku.com/454409415

This guy was raging on the Lee chase as well. lol

Anyways, I beat it today. The chase sequence was so stupid. AC3, as a whole, is pretty overrated. I had a better time in anyone of Ezio's games (AC2, Brotherhood, Revelation).

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking credits have been rolling for 15 mins and there is no way to stop them. :sergio:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
AC3 overrated? You're crazy man, real crazy.

Shooting a Cougar in the head with an arrow, hanging motherfuckers from trees, its got it all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)