Assassin's Creed III (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cheers.

If they end this franchise I'll eat my hat, they could continue this forever with different characters. Who the hell doesn't want to roam around brilliantly reproduced time periods as an assassin? Child molesters, that's who.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
I read an interview with one of the producers, in Game INformer, I believe... He basically the plan is to put out an AC game every year. He thinks they can keep the formula going and they plenty of history to work with. Next couple years will likely see spin off games of AC3, like what they did with AC2 with Brotherhood and Revelations.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I recently played and finished Revelations, I was really impressed with the game, especially because I don't play any video games except PES and FM :D

Now I want to start from the beginning, to get more into storyline.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I was really disappointed with Revelations. The hookblade was probably the only new thing introduced, alongside annoying bombs and stupid mini-games(a-la den defense). I couldn't even finish the game it was soo boring.

Hopefully this will be fresher and better.

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #89
    I was really disappointed with Revelations. The hookblade was probably the only new thing introduced, alongside annoying bombs and stupid mini-games(a-la den defense). I couldn't even finish the game it was soo boring.

It's built on a new game engine. That itself should make it fresher and better. Not too mention the setting the game takes place in, more play time with Desmond and the main story arc coming to an end, it should be great.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005

the first game was exciting and very different from anything else, the second was a massive leap forward and an excellent progression of the story, brotherhood added some interesting dynamics like training your assasins but revelations was just a bloated mess.

this is teh only gaming series i have ever felt compelled to keep going back to and playing from start to finish,i know i will get this game but i might wait for it to come down in price first

How is teh multiplayer in this one?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    ßöмßäяðîëя;3918430 said:
    YEA! FAGGOT CHARGES GOING OUT!

Filing for Faggot Charges, repeat offender.
    You'll have a tough time filing those Faggot Charges with all that filthy seemen on your faggot hands! Books one through 66 will stick together.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    ßöмßäяðîëя;3918434 said:
    Dude, everyone knows I nut in my own butt.
    You don't jiggle it afterwards? That's the best part. If you do that you can't help but get some santorum on your hands.

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #100
    ßöмßäяðîëя;3918424 said:
    What's happening for you?

I have already beaten it, just walking around doing the homestead missions now.
    Same here. I'm finishing them up too. Really enjoying then cos it's so different from what you usually do in the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)