Assassin's Creed III (5 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I am no good with that PS controller. :sad: You won't believe how many times I fell off a beam when playing GoW. I always complained that they should make some girl sized ones.

---------- Post added 16.07.2012 at 00:17 ----------

And don't get me started on that analog stick. :p I was always a Nintendo girl. I do own a PS2 however which is collecting dust atm.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Lol dont listen to sheik, I have the 3 consoles and while I do like the ps3 more, the Xbox 360 controller is by far the most comfortable one of the lot :p

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
the controller size myth :p

Contrary to popular belief, both the PS3 dualshock 3 (DS3) and the Xbox 360 gamepad are quite similar in size. With both controllers laid out, the dimensions of the controllers are roughly 6 x 3.5 x 2 inches. There is a misconception that the Xbox 360 controller is bigger than the PS3 controller which is false. The Xbox 360 controller however does have slightly more girth around the handle area causing you to cradle the controller instead of grasping it like the DS3.

Attachments

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I couldn't care less for 360 vs PS3 but I know that personally I find the Xbox controlelr a lot more comfortable.

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #80
    Sweet.

I heard that this game marks the end of the Desmond story, is that right?
    Most likely. The current AC storyline is based on the 2012 doomsday predictions. So this game will put an end to that storyline. It's possible there could be another AC game with a different protagonist and a different storyline.
    :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)