Arturo Vidal (17 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Old deck :rofl: :D

- - - Updated - - -

Chili fuck you Chili
Chile. It's a country, not a type of pepper. Oh, and they are still better than Russia :D They'll at least make it to the QFs of the next world cup while Russia gets eliminated in the group stages :p

@Fr3sh Is that Tim Duncan as the spellcaster? :lol: I'm so disappointed Vidal didn't knock the fuck out of that Aryan pansy faggot Kimmich :yuck: :inter:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, you don't like both Bonucci and Vidal? :howler: :wth: :crazy:

I'd sell our entire midfield, bar Pjanic, just to have this guy back here. He's better than anyone we have. Fact!

How is he over-rated? He's one of the top 3, if not the best, in his position.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Chile. It's a country, not a type of pepper. Oh, and they are still better than Russia :D They'll at least make it to the QFs of the next world cup while Russia gets eliminated in the group stages :p

@Fr3sh Is that Tim Duncan as the spellcaster? :lol: I'm so disappointed Vidal didn't knock the fuck out of that Aryan pansy faggot Kimmich :yuck: :inter:
i just posted that vidal said

I thiink im worry about Russ nac Team ? pfffffffffff im not watch this shit 10 years

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah :lol:
There's one of him as Blue Eyes Tim Duncan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)