Arturo Vidal (79 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The question is why isn't he here, we obviously don't believe in him, so if another team does who are we to tell him don't go there
He's not here because he wanted to leave and we decided to take the chance to sell him for a low end price cause we probably thought his knee would deteriorate, which it didnt.

If Inter actually offers an idiotic amount like 60mil or sth , you know we wont bid aswell.

What if that happens ? You'd be okay if he goes to Inter ?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He's not here because he wanted to leave and we decided to take the chance to sell him for a low end price cause we probably thought his knee would deteriorate, which it didnt.

If Inter actually offers an idiotic amount like 60mil or sth , you know we wont bid aswell.

What if that happens ? You'd be okay if he goes to Inter ?
Hes not here because we didn't want him here, hence the low fee. So if you throw speeding away you lose all claim to its property or future use.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hes not here because we didn't want him here, hence the low fee. So if you throw speeding away you lose all claim to its property or future use.
Vidal himself wanted out. We just offered little resistance.

But why are we talking from our board pov ? They couldnt care less which player goes where, they only care about improving the quality of the team in the boundaries they give themselves.

i'm talking about fan POV. Would you be okay to see a juventus monument leave to Inter ?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

But why are we talking from our board pov ? They couldnt care less which player goes where, they only care about improving the quality of the team in the boundaries they give themselves.

i'm talking about fan POV. Would you be okay to see a juventus monument leave to Inter ?

We didn't want him here, because of his off the pitch behaviour. I think both the relatively low fee as the slightly bitter comments from Vidal point in that direction.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We didn't want him here, because of his off the pitch behaviour. I think both the relatively low fee as the slightly bitter comments from Vidal point in that direction.
Vidal wasnt bitter, he was happy to finally arrive at a big club.

Considering his people; its logical. Remember the 2014 WC. Entire Chile media were linking him at just about every club. They dont rate juventus. They dont consider Juventus a top club. This must have gotten into Vidals head.

When Vidal wanted to go to his big club and bayern offered a low end correct fee, we where fine with it.

But we didnt push him out.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

Considering his people; its logical. Remember the 2014 WC. Entire Chile media were linking him at just about every club. They dont rate juventus. They dont consider Juventus a top club. This must have gotten into Vidals head.

When Vidal wanted to go to his big club and bayern offered a low end correct fee, we where fine with it.

Marotta did say that they took advantage of an of an opportunity from Bayern with Vidal.

Personally I think he was told about the offer and read between the lines and decided to go to a club who wanted him more than we did

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

If he was a 'monument' he'd still be here. I don't know why this is so hard for you to comprehend. It's not like del piero fighting to join Inter. It is us who disposed of him.

- - - Updated - - -

I have corrected your 'finally' lie countless times yet you keep repeating it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)