Arturo Vidal (23 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pirlo was finished, pogba offer was before vidal sale, and tevez had a deal way before that summer. We say no to offers for 2 reasons, either we see the player as unsellable or offer was low. Since vidal price was by all accounts liw, it means we didnt want him here.
A bit black and white, no ?

There is some space between 'for the right price, you're allowed to go' and "for the right price, get the fuck out'

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
He obviously had problems with drinking and driving but what is ridiculous is selling such a player below 50m. Man Utd wanted him 2 years in a row and could have paid 60m. This whole "we respect Vidal decision to join Bayern for all he did to us" is such a bs Samp level mentality really. Not against selling players, but dont sell players below their value.

We could have still sold him for 50-60m in a bidding war between the epl sides, Bayern and PSG. I dont understand why we didnt do that.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Really really sad for Arturo :sad:

actually im not lol fuck him. Wish we would sign Kimmich and make him captain in 10 years
pjanic to fund his sale, then he forces himself out to madrid, and you commit seppuku then me vidal and witch doctor dance around your body and feed it crocodiles, we sent you to shadow realm

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
pjanic to fund his sale, then he forces himself out to madrid, and you commit seppuku then me vidal and witch doctor dance around your body and feed it crocodiles, we sent you to shadow realm
Hes gonna join inter to play with Medel, gonna be a red card show all season for them :weee:

Meanwhile, Pjanic and Matuidi win us the CL. Arturo cry all day

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hes gonna join inter to play with Medel, gonna be a red card show all season for them :weee:

Meanwhile, Pjanic and Matuidi win us the CL. Arturo cry all day
i got all 5 pieces don't make me do it.

- - - Updated - - -
@DAiDEViL i think i successfully sent him to the shadow realm

was all thanks to my dark magician card, such classic card

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i got all 5 pieces don't make me do it.

- - - Updated - - -
@DAiDEViL i think i successfully sent him to the shadow realm

was all thanks to my dark magician card, such classic card

lol that actually worked, great move. i escaped though, i sent Arturo to the realm already, youre next on the list. just need to find my old deck in the basement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)