Arturo Vidal (23 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
:agree: we can treat people like shit, but they can't look out for their interest
How did we treat him like shit? We let him go to his favourite club without even getting a good fee in return. If anything, we treated him like he was our child.
I agree he owes us nothing though. But then if we can't hate an Inter player (if he moves there), what's the use of being a fan? Logic goes out the window when you decide to support a sports team.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
icemaη;5573271 said:
How did we treat him like shit? We let him go to his favourite club without even getting a good fee in return. If anything, we treated him like he was our child.
I agree he owes us nothing though. But then if we can't hate an Inter player (if he moves there), what's the use of being a fan? Logic goes out the window when you decide to support a sports team.
What does juve stand for? Also i wasnt specifically referring to Vidal, but we treated plenty of players like disposable garbage for whatever reason.

Also as i said before, as a fan i choose gratitude, players like Vidal have to really try hard for me to hate then

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It didn't seem to affect his performances on the pitch, and that's all that matters. It's like those who criticize Naingollan for smoking. It doesn't matter as long as he gets the job done.

I'd rather a drunk Vidal or chain smoking Naingollan over useless duds like Sturaro and Rincon. Being nice and preppy doesn't make you a WC player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A drunk who goes out to party before games is an issue

A smoker will continuously decrease his lung capacity and has a good chance of developping various kinds of cancer or long issues that will devaluate him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)