Arturo Vidal (16 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Woah woah woah woaaah slow down. Vidal is the best midfielfer of all times. Slow mo pirlo ain't got shit on him. Casper can only dream to be the messi of midfield like vidal. Tevez complimented vidal. Everything is about vidal bro. I'd use him as goalkeeper and know he's got it under control
You'd also take his micropenis up your butt, so that isn't saying much. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Name me one midfielder that is more complete then Vidal. Vidal excels in all things bruh
First off, we have a midfielder already on our squad who is better than him, and that is Pogba. Vidal is a terrible passer, and can be a liability when things aren't going well for him. That "warrior spirit" is a blessing and a curse

But because Pogba A) IS not a drunk B) Is not a "bad Boy" and C) is actually coveted by the top teams in the world, you don't rate him nearly as high as you should

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
First off, we have a midfielder already on our squad who is better than him, and that is Pogba. Vidal is a terrible passer, and can be a liability when things aren't going well for him. That "warrior spirit" is a blessing and a curse

But because Pogba A) IS not a drunk B) Is not a "bad Boy" and C) is actually coveted by the top teams in the world, you don't rate him nearly as high as you should
@Klin

:cookie:

(Inside argument between Klin and I)

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

In a strange way, I sort of miss him. Lol @ his Facebook profile pic.
:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)