Arturo Vidal (62 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
How the fuck can you guys enjoy seeing him fall short?

He never ever said anything bad about Juve and always gave 100% on the pitch for us.

He was easily our most important player in the 4 years he was with us.
But if we sell him on our terms it's OK lol also the girlfriend comparisons are hilarious, no wonder these cats get dumped

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I should remove him from my friends list on PS4 just out of principle

Andy Panda Golding :lol:
@Bezzy Please tell me that you did NOT know about this :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

But if we sell him on our terms it's OK lol also the girlfriend comparisons are hilarious, no wonder these cats get dumped
Oh, hush you. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol these trend fluff hit rappers nowadays is the Biz markie, Chingy, Master P or Mc Hammer of today. Just mindless entertainment not lyrical. This guy is copying Future who is all about style and flow and 100 procent gibberish lyrics. With the Panda song it's all about the fun beat, that's why Kanye West used that song on his album.

Speaking of dope lyrics, I'm annoyed that I had to get refund for my tickets 3rd time in a now, was supposed to see Yasiin Bey aka Mos Def. But he keeps canceling cuz he is not allowed to leave South Africa, smh...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Vidal really does deserve all the spite, hate, and vitriol he gets from Juve fans.

None of us dislike Pirlo, Tevez, Llorente. Tevez asked out on basically a free to Boca. Pirlo left on a free. Llorente left on a free. But none of them have disrespected this club like Vidal has, with nonsense about Juve being a small club, and a club that gets one ready for a big club. None of them have suggested that one can't win a CL at Juve. None of them spoke nonsense about playing their entire career at Juve and then jumped ship at the first chance they got. None of them asked other Juve players to leave the club in the press immediately after their transfer.

We all love Pirlo, Tevez, Llorente. Amongst others who have left Juve for other teams over the years. There's a respectful and decent way to go about it, and Vidal chose to go about in exactly the opposite way.

So yeah. Fuck him. He deserves to be laughed at. Drunken fool.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Vidal really does deserve all the spite, hate, and vitriol he gets from Juve fans.

None of us dislike Pirlo, Tevez, Llorente. Tevez asked out on basically a free to Boca. Pirlo left on a free. Llorente left on a free. But none of them have disrespected this club like Vidal has, with nonsense about Juve being a small club, and a club that gets one ready for a big club. None of them have suggested that one can't win a CL at Juve. None of them spoke nonsense about playing their entire career at Juve and then jumped ship at the first chance they got. None of them asked other Juve players to leave the club in the press immediately after their transfer.

We all love Pirlo, Tevez, Llorente. Amongst others who have left Juve for other teams over the years. There's a respectful and decent way to go about it, and Vidal chose to go about in exactly the opposite way.

So yeah. Fuck him. He deserves to be laughed at. Drunken fool.
:tup:

Ungrateful indio. We even love Giaccherini who left for a better salary but never disrespected Juventus.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Makes me wonder if giaccherini was as big player as Vidal then how we would take it and of course he went to a big club. I think our expectations were high for vidal. His performances his passion and at the time his 'love' for the shirt gave us hope we knew we needed him after knowing Pirlo was gone and Tevez was done deal. The fact the latter two were old meant we always knew but Vidal is a backstabbing cunt why show so much love and concern when in reality you were always waiting for the next 'big' move. No doubt his a mercenary I'm glad though he did it at a time when frankly we could cope without him. I still burn inside at the days when mercenaries left us when we went to serie b. After giving us hope they would stay. Anyway bottom line Vidal should have STFU and moved had he done that I think there wouldn't have been as much hate. So fuck vidal

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well I usually defended Vidal here but after tonight's comments of his it's a mission impossible. The guy completely lost it. Such a fantastic player on the pitch yet so dumb, should never open his mouth, lol.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
wow just hear his post-match interview

He basically got asked by what seemed to be chilean media if he still thought Bayern was the best team in the world, to what he answered on a very douche way

"is there any doubt about it?"

:rofl: butthurt fag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)