Arturo Vidal (108 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
How the fuck can you guys enjoy seeing him fall short?

He never ever said anything bad about Juve and always gave 100% on the pitch for us.

He was easily our most important player in the 4 years he was with us.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

He never ever said anything bad about Juve and always gave 100% on the pitch for us.

How the fuck can I enjoy seeing her fall short?

She never ever said anything bad about me and always gave 100% in bed with me.

She was easily my most important person in the 4 years she was with me, until she started fucking someone else.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Stupid post is stupid.

Pirlo was far better in 11-12, like a country mile. Marchisio was even better than him that year. So were Chiellini and Barza.

Vidal and Pirlo and Barza were our top 3 in 12-13.

In 13-14 Tevez and Vidal were our best players.

Last year Vidal wasn't even a top 5 player for us. Tevez, Marchisio, Barza, Bonucci, Pogba were all far superior to Vidal last year.

So he was one of our best players for 2 seasons. Give it a rest. Not even close to being our most important player for 4 years.

Those were obviously Gigi and Pirlo.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid post is stupid.

Pirlo was far better in 11-12, like a country mile. Marchisio was even better than him that year. So were Chiellini and Barza.

Vidal and Pirlo and Barza were our top 3 in 12-13.

In 13-14 Tevez and Vidal were our best players.

Last year Vidal wasn't even a top 5 player for us. Tevez, Marchisio, Barza, Bonucci, Pogba were all far superior to Vidal last year.

So he was one of our best players for 2 seasons. Give it a rest. Not even close to being our most important player for 4 years.

Those were obviously Gigi and Pirlo.
Woah woah woah woaaah slow down. Vidal is the best midfielfer of all times. Slow mo pirlo ain't got shit on him. Casper can only dream to be the messi of midfield like vidal. Tevez complimented vidal. Everything is about vidal bro. I'd use him as goalkeeper and know he's got it under control

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

No way. Pirlo was undoubtedly #1 for the first 2 seasons. Then it was Vidal and Tevez for a season and his last season he almost had no role to pay because of injuries while Tevez was the man. Thats not to say he wasnt a very important player. He just wasnt easily the most important one in any sense.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Woah woah woah woaaah slow down. Vidal is the best midfielfer of all times. Slow mo pirlo ain't got shit on him. Casper can only dream to be the messi of midfield like vidal. Tevez complimented vidal. Everything is about vidal bro. I'd use him as goalkeeper and know he's got it under control
Oh please. Stop. I am going to assume that you are high.

And this is coming from someone who can tell you, and @Hustini is my witness, that he was my FAVORITE player while he was here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)