Arturo Vidal (123 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
For the record, I respect everything Vidal has done for us as a warrior. Great player and Juve master at a time when we most needed him.

But I also understand fans need to vent about his departure. I'm tempted to close this thread, but as a non-player currently, a cathartic purge by juventini here might be beneficial for a little while...
:tup:

let's be honest, he deserves some of the hate he gets. he's been unfaithful, unlike some true juventini 10 years ago. while the world's best keeper is still here, this "warrior" has given up on us too easily.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:tup:

let's be honest, he deserves some of the hate he gets. he's been unfaithful, unlike some true juventini 10 years ago. while the world's best keeper is still here, this "warrior" has given up on us too easily.
There's undoubtedly a love-hate thing. Fortunately mostly love, but the hate is strong with us now.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Why is the hate too much? If anything, it's deserved. Vidal's one big bullshiter, and among the many false things he said, he blatantly lied about staying here, used us as a stepping stone and all the while he was whoring himself to the fans. One of the most pathetic thing was without a doubt when he faked crying during the Copa because of his DUI. King of fakers and a serial liar.

May 22, 2007
I just think its good he didn't reach his CL objective the year after he moves from Juve. Not a stepping stone basically, as he seemed to suggest.

Seems like a lot of people invested a lot of love into this guy at Juve.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I wonder, at the final whistle, if he realized that maybe leaving Bayern was a foolish mistake?
He totally did. He was just walking around congratulating the opposing players. Seemed like the end of a normal league game :lol:

But he was crying on the inside though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)